of August 28, 2003 No. 532
About approval of the Regulations on stay in the territory of the Russian Federation foreign citizens - passengers of cruise ships
According to article 25.11 of the Federal law "About Procedure for Departure from the Russian Federation and Entry into the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Regulations on stay in the territory of the Russian Federation of foreign citizens - passengers of cruise ships.
Russian Federation M. Kasyanov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 28, 2003 No. 532
1. This Provision determines procedure for stay in the territory of the Russian Federation of foreign citizens - passengers of cruise ships.
2. For the purposes of this provision the used terms mean the following:
"participants of cruise" - foreign citizens - the participants of the group tourist program performing the international travel on the cruise ship;
"cruise ship" - the vessel making the international flight and transporting the passengers participating in the group tourist program and placed on the vessel for the purpose of short-term tourist visits according to the schedule of one or several ports open for calling of foreign vessels. The cruise ship usually does not perform landing or disembarkation of any other passengers, unloading or cargo loading. The passenger ships or passenger and freight ferries working on officially the fixed line are not cruise ships.
3. Participants of cruise are passengers of cruise ships which parking in the Russian port does not exceed 72 hours, can stay in the territory of the Russian Federation without visa in case of accommodation onboard the cruise ship.
4. The captain of the cruise ship through the shipping agent represents to the authorities of the port lists of the arriving passengers in 72 hours prior to receipt of the vessel to the first Russian port.
5. The basis for permission of visa-free descent of the participant of cruise to the coast is:
availability at the participant of cruise of the valid identity document and recognized by the Russian Federation in this quality;
inclusion of the participant of cruise in the lists specified in item 4 of this provision.
6. The participant of cruise who does not have the visa can be only in limits of the territory determined for visit by the group tourist program.
7. The term of stay of the participant of cruise in the territory of the Russian Federation without visa can be prolonged in case of delay of the cruise ship in connection with damage of the vessel, or natural disaster, or in case of impossibility of further participation of the participant of cruise in the tourist program because of the emergency treatment or serious illness.
Departure of such participant of cruise from the Russian Federation other mode of transport or through other check point is performed based on the valid identity document and recognized by the Russian Federation in this quality, and visas if other procedure is not established by international treaties of the Russian Federation.
8. The participant of cruise who broke the mode of stay in the Russian Federation set by this Provision bears responsibility in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.