of April 2, 2003 No. 187
About the amount of expense recovery when moving for work to other area to the workers who signed the employment contract about work in federal state bodies, to employees of state non-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation and federal state institutions
According to article 169 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Determine that expense recovery to the workers who signed the employment contract about work in federal state bodies, employees of state non-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation and federal state institutions is performed when moving for work to other area (to other settlement on the existing administrative-territorial division) according to the preliminary arrangement with the employer in the following sizes:
a) expenses on moving of the worker and members of his family (including fee on execution of travel documents, expenses for use in trains of bedding) - in the amount of the actual expenses supported by travel documents, but are not higher than fare:
by rail - in compartment car of the fast corporate train;
water transport - in cabin of the V group of the ocean ship of regular transportation lines and lines with complex servicing of passengers, in cabin of the II category of the river craft of all lines of the message, in cabin of the I category of the vessel of ferry crossing;
air transport - in salon of economy class. When using air transport for moving to other area of the worker and members of his family travel documents are processed to work acquired) only on flights of the Russian airlines or airlines of other state members of the Eurasian Economic Union, except as specified, if these airlines do not perform passenger traffic to the specified area or if execution (acquisition) of travel documents on flights of these airlines is impossible in view of their absence for date of departure to the specified area;
road transport - in the vehicle public (except taxi).
In the absence of the travel documents confirming the made expenses, compensation is performed in the amount of minimal cost of journey:
by rail - in couchette car of the passenger train;
water transport - in cabin of the X group of the ocean ship of regular transportation lines and lines with complex servicing of passengers, in cabin of III category of the river craft of all lines of the message;
road transport - in the bus of general type;
b) expenses on transportation of property railway, water and road transport (public) in quantity to 500 kilograms on the worker and to 150 kilograms on each moving member of his family - in the amount of actual expenses, but not above the rates provided for transportation of goods (cargo baggage) by rail.
In the absence of the specified modes of transport expenses on transportation of property by air transport from the railway station, nearest to place of employment, or from the nearest sea or river port open for navigation are refunded at present.
The expenses provided by subitems "an" and "b" of this Item are not subject to compensation if the employer provides to the worker appropriate means of movement;
c) expenses on arrangement on the new residence: on the worker - in the amount of monthly official pay rate (the monthly tariff charge) in the new place of its work and on each moving member of his family - in the amount of one fourth official pay rates (one fourth monthly tariff charges) on new place of employment of the worker;
d) payment to the worker of daily allowance - in the amount of 100 rubles for each day of stay along the line to new place of employment.
2. If expense recovery can in advance not determine precisely the size of subjects in connection with moving of the worker for work to other area, to it according to the preliminary arrangement with the employer the advance payment is issued.
3. Expenses on moving of members of the family of the worker and on transportation of their property, and also on their arrangement on the new residence are compensated if they move to the new residence of the worker before the expiration of one year from the date of the actual provision of premises.
4. Expense recovery in sizes, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, is performed by federal state bodies, state non-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation and federal state institutions in which workers, within the assignments allocated to them from the federal budget, and also from means of the relevant budgets of state non-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation are translated, go or employed.
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 03.11.2014 No. 1143
6. The worker shall return completely the means paid to it in connection with moving for work to other area in case:
if he did not get to work at the scheduled time without reasonable excuse;
if he before the termination of the term of work determined by the employment contract, and in the absence of certain term - before the expiration of one year of work left at own will without reasonable excuse or was dismissed for guilty actions which in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation were the basis of the termination of the employment contract.
The worker who was not for work or refused to get to work on reasonable excuse shall return the means paid to him less the incurred expenses on moving him and members of his family, and also on transportation of property.
7. This resolution is not applied to employee categories for which other amount of expense recovery when moving for work is in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation provided in other area.
Russian Prime Minister
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.