Registered by the
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Kazakhstan
of October 19, 2012 No. 8034
of September 26, 2012 No. 441
About approval of Rules of development of procedure for carrying out external control of quality
According to Item 3 of article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 20, 1998 "About auditor activities" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of development of procedure for carrying out external control of quality.
2. To department of methodology of financial accounting and financial reporting, auditor activities of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tuleuov A. O.) provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its subsequent publication in official mass media in the procedure established by the legislation.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 26, 2012 No. 441
1. Rules of development of procedure for carrying out external control of quality (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 3 of article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 20, 1998 "About auditor activities" for the purpose of determination of single rules of development by professional auditing organizations of procedure for carrying out external control of quality of auditing organizations.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) external control of quality - the quality control on observance by auditors and auditing organizations of requirements of audit standards performed by professional auditing organization concerning the members;
2) the controller - person designated by executive body of professional auditing organization from among the auditors who are its part to which duties belongs to exercise external control of quality.
3. The purpose of external control of quality is creation of conditions for providing and permanent improvement of quality of services in audit.
4. External control of quality is carried out by the auditors performing the activities as the auditor.
5. External control of quality is divided into the following types:
6. The bases of unplanned external control of quality are:
1) the repeated check connected with the statement of auditing organization;
2) the appeal of the authorized state body performing regulation in the field of auditor activities and control of activities of the auditing and professional organizations (further - authorized state body), according to information received and to the arrived claims;
3) receipt by auditing organization of assessment "3", "2" with the purpose to confirm elimination of the revealed shortcomings in time, determined by the decision of professional auditing organization.
7. Terms of carrying out planned external control of quality are determined by the relevant professional auditing organization according to the approved internal plan by each auditing organization. At the same time, terms of conducting check of external control of quality by controllers shall not exceed more than 10 working days, and for determination of assessment by results of external control of quality - more than two months.
8. The procedure for carrying out external control of quality of auditing organizations includes:
1) questions on the organization of the procedure of external control of quality;
2) the bases of branch (rejection) of the controller or other persons participating in the procedure of external control of quality;
3) program and stages of carrying out external control of quality;
4) the list of the documents of auditing organization which are subject to check during external control of quality which includes constituent and documents of title, licenses, certificates of competency of auditors, documents on advanced training of auditors, documents on personnel structure, intra-corporate documents on audit quality control, working documentation on the performed audit engagements;
5) selection criteria of the projects on audit which are exposed to external control of quality;
6) questions of check of internal control system of quality of auditing organization, observance of requirements of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 28, 2009 "About counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way and to terrorism financing", and also observance of requirements of the legislation on auditor activities;
7) questions of quality check of separate audit engagements;
8) measures for ensuring information security, access to which is got by the professional organization during external control of quality;
9) reporting of controllers and registration of results of passing of external control of quality by auditing organization.
9. For the purpose of ensuring protection of interests of auditing organizations and their clients the procedure for carrying out external control of quality of auditing organizations contains the rights of auditing organization which include:
1) the direction of the written notice to the clients at least in 30 calendar days prior to monitoring procedure of quality that it will carry out quality control;
2) submission to professional auditing organization of written motivated objections on the term of carrying out external check of quality of work, candidates of controllers;
3) obtaining within 30 working days after completion of external control of quality of the conclusion of the professional organization about results of check;
4) appeal of the conclusion of professional auditing organization judicially.
10. Obligations of auditing organization which include contain procedure for carrying out external control of quality of auditing organizations:
1) creation to controllers of necessary conditions for timely and complete carrying out external control of service quality on audit;
2) appointment to time of carrying out external control of quality of the responsible of auditing organization (auditor), for the purpose of rendering to controllers of professional auditing organization of comprehensive assistance in timely provision in full necessary documentation and information (for the auditor - to be present during external control of quality);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.