of October 24, 2012 No. 1348
About approval of Explosion safety rules of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel
According to the subitem 27) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Explosion safety rules of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 24, 2012 No. 1348
1. These rules of explosion safety of fuel feeding for preparation and combustion of powdered fuel (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 27) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" and determine procedure for providing explosion-proof service conditions of the equipment of fuel feeding, pyleprigotovitelny installations of power plants, the industrial and heating boiler rooms using natural solid fuel.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) emergency shutdown of the equipment of the power company - the partial or complete cessation of electric utility service of the equipment connected with shutdown of the equipment because of its damage or shutdown by protection against exceeding of working parameters;
2) gas drying - fuel drying by the combustion gases which are selected from fire chamber or gas flues of copper in case of which volume concentration of oxygen in pylegazovy mix behind pyleprigotovitelny installation (without content of water vapor) does not exceed 16%;
3) the fuel feeding equipment - the equipment intended for transportation of natural fuel to pyleprigotovitelny installation;
4) stop - planned or unplanned conclusion from operation of the power station or the equipment;
5) the powdered fuel - dried, small ground natural solid fuel;
6) pyleprigotovitelny installation - the equipment in which lumpy natural solid fuel is dried and ground;
7) fuel operation - removal of fuel or dust from the bunker by its burning in copper;
8) transit pipelines and electrocables - pipelines and electrocables which are not brought to processing equipment installed in this room.
3. The equipment of fuel feeding, pyleprigotovitelny installations is provided with compliance to requirements of the Regulations for electrical installation approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The defreezing and discharging gears at the power plants using fuel IV of group of potential of explosion are performed in different buildings.
5. The actions excluding possibility of adjournment in gas flues of copper of products of incomplete combustion and formation of the stagnant and badly ventilated zones in the fire chambers, gas flues placed on walls of fire chamber of gorelochny devices are carried out.
6. Actions are provided on:
1) to exception of possibility of opening of hatches and observation ports of fire chamber, gas flues of copper and torches in case of cottons and explosions;
2) to exception of possibility of hit of air in the dust bunker in systems with supply of dust of high concentration;
3) to prevention of education on water surface of the shlakoudalyayushchy device of copper of floating slag and not burned down fuel.
7. Operation of any technology protection and blocking is followed by the light and sound alarm system on the panel of copper (block), the sound signal of these protection differs on timbre from signal of systems (installations) of fire automatic equipment.
8. When servicing explosive safety valves (further - military industrial complex) controls proper manufacture of membranes, the choice of their materials and thickness. These data, and also frequency of replacement of membranes are fixed in repair documentation with indication of the responsible person and date of works.
9. Quality of the welding works performed in case of installation and repair of the equipment is provided with control of respect for technologies in case of works, the admission to works of skilled welders and care of acceptance.
10. Supply of dust in torches of copper is made in case of steady burning of rastopochny fuel and achievement of preset value of temperature of products of combustion in the rotary gas flue of copper.
11. In case of blackout (break) of torch in fire chamber supply of rastopochny fuel and pylevozdushny mix through the main and waste torches stops (automatically or manually), and also the ignition device is switched off. After elimination of the reasons of blackout of torch and repeated ventilation of fire chamber and gas flues work is resumed.
In case of open manholes and observation ports the kindling of copper is not carried out. Visual inspection behind torch is exercised via special hatches.
12. The possibility of fuel delivery with the burning centers on belt conveyers of fuel feeding, and also in the bunker of crude fuel of the main body and is excluded from bunkers of crude fuel in system of pyleprigotovleniye.
Fuel delivery on path of fuel feeding is made in case of the included means of dedusting, metallo-and shchepoulavlivaniye.
13. Blowing (obmyvka) of surfaces of heating of copper, and also rasshlakovka of fire chamber are made in cases:
1) steady work of fire chamber without torch pulsations;
2) receipts of permission of the driver of copper to this transaction;
3) increases in depression in the upper part of fire chamber to the value equipment installed for this type.
14. Hot work in production rooms and on the equipment is carried out according to requirements of Fire safety regulations for the energy companies approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - PPB).
15. Survey, cleaning, repair of the pyleprigotovitelny equipment, bunkers of crude fuel and dust are made according to the job specification and in case of observance of requirements of Safety regulations in case of operation of the heatmechanical equipment of the power plants and thermal networks approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - PTB).
Opening of hatches and doors for survey or repair of the stopped system of pyleprigotovleniye is carried out in the absence of the smoldering dust deposits.
Before opening of hatches on molotkovy mill and mill fan in mills water is pumped.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.