of October 2, 2012 No. 512
About the State program of quality for 2013-2015
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the State program of quality for 2013-2015 it (is applied).
2. Assign monitoring of the State program of quality for 2013-2015 (further - the State program) and coordination of works on quality management system in domestic enterprises according to international standards, and also their certification to standardization Agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. Determine that financing of actions for accomplishment of the State program is performed in accordance with the established procedure from the means provided by the ministries and departments, the companies, grants of the international institutes and other donor organizations.
4. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan to render assistance to the companies in attraction of grants of the international institutes and other donor organizations for financing of actions for implementation of the State program, and also to develop offers on stimulation of the companies which implemented quality management system according to international standards.
5. To standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to bring the State program to concerned parties, to exercise control over its accomplishment and to provide regular, the publication in mass media the register of the companies which implemented quality management system according to international standards.
6. To committee on television and broadcasting under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and to National news agency of Tajikistan Hovar under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan monthly to light experience of the companies for implementation of quality management system in mass media.
7. To assist the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas in implementation of this resolution.
8. Under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan at the end of every year to provide to standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan information on accomplishment of the State program.
Republic of Tajikistan Emomalii Rahmon
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 2, 2012 No. 512
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan one of the priority directions of development of national economy determines building-up of export and enhancement of its structure due to release of the high-quality, demanded in the world markets, resource-saving and environmentally friendly products.
Improvement of quality of domestic goods and services has paramount value for providing production yield of domestic producers on the foreign markets, for integration of the country into world economic system. Building-up of export volumes is possible only in case of increase in release of competitive products and extension of its nomenclature.
The priority problem resolution of quality is way of providing the safe future of the republic, the major task.
Quality management in the republic is component of single complex of public administration by economy.
Main objectives of state policy in the field of quality are:
- creation of conditions for development and production high-quality, energy efficient and competitive on internal and external commodity markets, the performed works and the rendered services conforming to requirements of the international and European standards and meeting consumer requirements;
- assistance to increase in the export potential of the republic by elimination of technical barriers in trade with foreign countries and the decision on this basis of task of integration of the Republic of Tajikistan into world economy, and also priority social and economic development of the country.
The state program determines its purpose and tasks directed to further increase in export opportunities of domestic producers, stimulation of creation of new types of competitive products.
This State program determines the main directions of the ministries and departments and other subjects of managing, irrespective of patterns of ownership in the field of improvement of quality, promoting increase in export opportunities of domestic producers, creation of competitive products, implementation in industrial production of the high progressive technologies, to improvement of the environment, economy of material and energy resources.
1. Main objective "The state program providing realization of policy of the state in the field of quality is creation of the conditions promoting creation of competitive domestic goods, further saturation of the consumer market high-quality, safe and energy efficient goods, to implementation in industrial production of modern methods and forms of government quality, to improvement of the environment, economy of material and energy resources. Public administration in the field of quality in the republic is exercised on the basis of rational combination of the legal, economic and organizatsionnorasporyaditelny actions providing improvement of quality and product competitiveness.
2. The main objectives of the State program are:
- realization in practice of normative legal and technical regulations in the field of technical regulation and standardization;
- carrying out certification of products, systems of quality management and management of the environment for the purpose of confirmation of their compliance to the state and international requirements;
- implementations of resource-saving and energy efficient technologies;
- production incentive of new types of competitive goods;
- production of new types of competitive products;
- development of technical regulation and standardization, including in the field of resource and energy saving;
- enhancement of education system and training in the field of quality;
- enhancement of forms and quality management methods at all production rates;
- development of system of confirmation of conformity of products, services’ personnel management systems taking into account the international requirements;
- enhancement of information support in the field of quality and competitiveness;
- activization of promotion in the field of quality management in all fields of activity.
3. The state program determines the main activities of the ministries and departments and other subjects of managing irrespective of patterns of ownership in the field of improvement of quality and competitiveness of domestic production for the purpose of increase in export and satisfaction of requests of consumers.
4. The state program provides task performance in the following main directions:
- quality management and increase in export opportunities of domestic producers;
- providing resource and energy saving in various spheres of activity;
- improvement of quality and competitiveness of domestic production, including food and agricultural, fuel and energy complex and light industry, in the field of construction, in the area improvement of quality and competitiveness of services and performance of works;
- enhancement of forms and quality management methods;
- development of conformity assessment system, including enhancement of the Accreditation system of the Republic of Tajikistan and National system of confirmation of conformity of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- development of technical regulation and standardization;
- development of metrological support and technical base of testing;
- enhancement of information support in the field of quality and competitiveness;
- international cooperation in the field of technical regulation and standardization, assessment of conformity;
- training in the field of quality management;
- promotion in the field of quality.
5. For the purpose of accomplishment of these tasks actions for implementation of the State program are provided (appendices 1).
6. Increase in technological level of production and product competitiveness shall be based on use of achievements of science, implementation of resource-and energy-saving, environmentally friendly, progressive technologies and new materials. At the same time it is necessary to provide the nauchnotekhnichesky level of the developed products and materials. The State program includes the actions directed to improvement of quality and technological level of products (works, services), creation of competitive and its perspective new types, the state scientific and technical programs. Effective remedy of improvement of quality and product competitiveness is development and implementation of regional and industry programs in the field of quality.
7. The energy efficiency and ensuring energy security are the key to highly profitable work of the companies of real production sector, improvement of quality and competitiveness of domestic production. The state program plans actions for ensuring resource-and energy saving in various industries.
8. The priority directions in this area are:
- development of the state standards in the field of resource-and energy saving providing integrated approach to establishment of requirements to fuel and energy resources, means of their accounting and control, energy-requiring products, thermal insulation of buildings and constructions, heat-insulating materials, use of production wastes;
- inclusion in product indicators, subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity, indicators of energy efficiency of household electric appliances;
- ensuring harmonization of state standards with international, including regarding energy saving indicators;
- bringing to consumers of comparative information about energy costs in case of operation of household electric and gas appliances (plates, refrigerators, deep freezes, washing machines, conditioners, electric bulbs);
- work on metrological support of energy efficiency;
9. Important activity of the organizations is improvement of quality and products competitiveness. The state program plans actions for improvement of quality and competitiveness:
- products, including development of the technical regulations and the interconnected state standards on industrial output harmonized with international standards, state standards with the advancing energy consumption indicators for various groups of the machines and the equipment providing step-by-step increase in requirements to energy efficiency;
- food and agricultural products, including development of the technical regulations and the state standards on food and agricultural products interconnected with them harmonized with international standards, development of control methods of hazardous substance content and their remaining balance in milk and dairy products;
- products of fuel and energy complex and oil processing, including development of complex of the state standards providing release of new types of products, alternative types of fuel.
10. Improvement of quality and goods competitiveness of light industry is planned to be provided by development and deployment of new production technologies of modern range of goods, implementation of new product standards of light industry. Actions for improvement of quality and product competitiveness in the field of construction, including on creation of new modern types of high-quality materials, development of complex of the state standards reducing risks in case of construction and operation of hazardous production facilities, to introduction of obligatory certification of the materials applied in road construction are planned.
11. Development of methodical ensuring introduction of obligatory certification of services is provided in complex of these actions:
- hotels and other places (objects) of placement;
- on transportation of goods and passengers railway and road transport;
- service stations of vehicles;
- in construction;
- baths, saunas and laundries;
- on repair and maintenance of the household machinery and appliances;
- production of furniture by individual orders of the population.
12. The big role in the problem resolution of improvement of quality, export opportunities of the companies of the republic irrespective of patterns of ownership is allocated for carrying out complex of actions for implementation of management systems by various aspects of activities by organizatsiikachestvo, ecology, labor protection, social responsibility.
13 The important role in the problem resolution of improvement of quality, export opportunities of the companies of the republic irrespective of patterns of ownership is allocated for further work on creation in the organizations of various industries of quality systems based on international standards ISO of series 9000.
14. Great attention in the program is paid to further works on development and deployment in the companies of the republic irrespective of patterns of ownership of systems of ecological management based on international standards ISO of series 14000.
15. Increase in competitiveness of food products _ will be promoted by such actions of the State program as creation and ensuring functioning in the organizations of the food industry of quality management systems and safety of foodstuff on the basis of the principles of NASSR, implementation of systems of management of safety of foodstuff on compliance to requirements of ISO 22000.
16. The state program provides development of works on implementation and certification at the companies of the republic of management systems for international standards.
17. The state program plans development of methodical ensuring increase and quality control of specific groups of products - food, agricultural and other groups. Are provided also development of methodical ensuring implementation of management systems by various aspects of organization activity: quality, ecology and others.
18. The modern market economy imposes high requirements of goods quality and confirmation of the capability by manufacturers to turn out high-quality products. In domestic and foreign practice confirmation of conformity of products, certification of services and management systems are among the most effective remedies of increase in their quality and competitiveness. The state program provides enhancement of conformity assessment system and use of the mechanism of the confirmation of conformity considering the principles and approaches accepted in the international practice.
19. Because the international organizations for assessment of conformity constantly enhance requirements and approaches to accreditation, it is necessary to carry out complex of works on development of the Accreditation system of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of reduction of requirements of System to compliance with international (for ensuring recognition at the international level) works on accreditation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.