of September 28, 2012 No. 444, on September 24, 2012 No. 373-p-m
About approval of the National frame of qualifications
According to Article 138-3 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, PRIKAZYVAYEM:
1. Approve the enclosed National frame of qualifications.
2. To department of work and social partnership of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Sarbasov A. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide state registration of this joint order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurymbetov B. B. and the vice-Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Orunkhanov M. K.
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
deputy. Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population
Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Joint Order of the Minister of Education and Science and deputy. The Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 2012 No. 444, on September 24, 2012 No. 373-p-m
1. The national frame of qualifications (further - NRK) contains eight skill levels that corresponds to the European frame of qualifications and the education levels determined by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education".
2. NRK determines single scale of skill levels of all-professional competences for development of industry framework of qualifications, professional standards. NRK provides cross-industry comparability of qualifications and competences, is basis for system of confirmation of conformity and award of qualifications of specialists.
3. The national frame of qualifications consists of the description for each qualification level of general characteristics of professional activity.
4. NRK is intended for various groups of users (citizens, employers, educational bodies) and allows:
To develop 1) on unified methodological basis professional and educational standards;
To describe 2) from single line items of the requirement to qualification and competences of specialists and graduates of educational institutions;
3) to develop estimative materials and procedures of determination of qualification of graduates of all levels of professional education.
5. The main terms and concepts used in this NRK:
1) qualification - degree of professional readiness of the worker to accomplishment of specific work type;
2) skill level - the level of requirements to qualification (competences) of the worker reflecting complexity, independence and responsibility of the performed works;
3) knowledge - result of assimilation of information by means of training and personal experience, set of the facts, the principles, theories and the practicians belonging to the sphere of training or work, qualification component which shall be exposed to assessment;
4) ability - capability to apply knowledge and to show competence for the purpose of implementation of labor activity and the solution of tasks (use of logical, creative and practical thinking);
5) type of labor activity - the part of the area of professional activity created by complete set of labor functions and competences, necessary for their accomplishment;
6) area of professional activity - the set of types of labor activity of industry having general integration basis and assuming similar set of labor functions and competences for their accomplishment;
7) labor function - the integrated and rather autonomous set of the labor actions determined by business process and assuming availability of necessary competences for their accomplishment within specific type of labor activity;
8) professional task - normative idea of the actions connected with realization of labor function and achievement of necessary result in certain area of professional activity;
9) the professional standard - the standard determining in specific area of professional activity of the requirement to skill level and competence to content, quality and working conditions;
10) profession - the main occupation of labor activity of the person requiring the certain knowledge, abilities and practical skills acquired as a result of special preparation and confirmed by the relevant documents on education;
11) competence - employee ability to apply in professional activity of knowledge and ability;
12) NRK - the structured description of the skill levels recognized in the labor market;
13) industry frame of qualifications - the structured description of the skill levels recognized in industry;
14) the functional card - the structured description of the labor functions and professional tasks which are carried out by the worker of certain type of labor activity within this or that area of professional activity.
6. NRK represents the framework design which is drawn up on structure of the National frame of qualifications according to appendix 1 to the National frame of qualifications.
7. In case of development of NRK the principles of continuity, succession and consecutive increase in requirements to competences, abilities and knowledge of workers are used (from the first to the eighth skill level).
8. Abilities and knowledge of the worker determine the quality level and results of the carried-out activities.
Depending on the place in system of professional activity workers have various width of powers and responsibility. Activities of workers are performed under the direction of, independently (performing activities) or assume management of activities of other workers.
Abilities and knowledge belong to the characteristics concretizing these or those employee competences in certain situations of interaction, professional activity.
Competences of each skill level are estimated by the main criteria: to degrees of independence, responsibility and complexity of the performed work.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.