of October 26, 2012 No. 430-Z
About the budget of state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus for 2013
Accepted by the House of Representatives on October 2, 2012
Approved by Council of the Republic on October 10, 2012
Article 1. Approve the budget of state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus (further - the budget of fund) for 2013 on expenses in the amount of 69 088 074 600 thousand rubles proceeding from the predicted amount of the income in the amount of 69 936 504 600 thousand rubles with excess of the income over expenses at the expense of means of professional pension insurance in the amount of 848 430 000 thousand rubles.
Manager of budget funds of fund is Social Security Fund of the population of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus (further - Fund).
Article 2. Determine that in 2013:
1. Budget receipts of fund constitute 69 936 504 600 thousand rubles according to appendix 1.
2. Budget receipts of fund are created for the account:
2.1. fees on the national social insurance, including:
compulsory insurance premiums in state non-budgetary fund of social protection of the population of the Republic of Belarus;
fees on professional pension insurance;
2.2. non-tax income, including:
the percent paid by banks for use of money;
returns on capitalization of temporarily available funds of the national social insurance;
the income from placement of fees on professional pension insurance;
administrative penalties for violation of the law about the national social insurance;
Article 3. Determine that in 2013 expenses of the budget of fund in the amount of 69 088 074 600 thousand rubles are used on the purpose according to appendix 2.
Article 4. Determine that in 2013 the means received by bodies of Fund are enlisted in budget receipts of fund:
for delivery of secondary resources and precious metals;
on account of compensation of its expenses on compensation of utilities by the organizations, operating expenses, capital and running repair of buildings, constructions and rooms to which are transferred to free use of the building, construction and premises of bodies of Fund, and also on insurance indemnities in the cases established by the legislation, service records and inserts to them in case of their issue to workers.
Article 5. The amounts of administrative penalties for violation of term of registration as the payer of compulsory insurance premiums, failure to pay or incomplete payment of compulsory insurance premiums and (or) fees for professional pension insurance, loan granting for salary payment, issue or money transfer for compensation with violation of requirements of the legislation, violation of the law about employment of the population, refusal in employment, non-presentation of the documents provided in the fields of the national social insurance, reports and other materials, and also the penalty fee added for untimely return of the budget advances issued by budget funds of fund within the state program of assistance of employment of the population are enlisted in budget receipts of fund in full.
Article 6. Determine that in 2013:
1. Budget implementation of fund is performed through the single treasurer account.
2. Opening and servicing by National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and other banks of accounts of state bodies and state-financed organizations, other organizations and individual entrepreneurs on the accounts opened by them for investment of funds of the budget of fund, and also accomplishment of transactions with budget funds of fund, execution of payment instructions on payment transfer in the budget of fund are performed without collection of remuneration (payment).
For use of the money of the budget of fund which is on accounts in banks, including in National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, banks pay to budget receipt of fund percent on the rate established by the President of the Republic of Belarus for use of money republican and local budgets.
3. Transfer on the current (settlement) accounts, maps accounts, deposits (deposits) and payment from these accounts of the pensions, benefits and other money payments made to citizens according to the legislation by budget funds of fund are performed by banks without collection of remuneration (payment).
Article 7. Determine that in 2013:
1. The regulatory legal acts attracting increase or reduction of amount of the income and (or) expenses provided in the budget of fund for 2013 are accepted by the President of the Republic of Belarus or from its consent.
2. The government of the Republic of Belarus has the right to introduce in need of established procedure to the President of the Republic of Belarus offers on increase or reduction of the approved amounts of the income and expenses of the budget of fund on the current financial year, and also on refining of other indicators of the budget of fund for 2013 no more once a quarter if other is not established by legal acts.
Article 8. Determine that in 2013 the Fund in the course of budget implementation of fund has the right to make changes:
in quarter income distribution of the budget of fund;
in budget receipts of fund within the approved annual receipts;
in quarter expense allocation of the budget of fund;
in expenses of the budget of fund for economic and program classifications of expenses of the budget within the approved annual assignments.
Article 9. In 2013 lists of the buildings and objects financed by budget funds of fund are determined in the state investing program.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.