of November 14, 2003 No. 510
About approval of the Regulations on licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities
Regulations on licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities according to appendix No. 1;
structure of the Commission on licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities of the Cabinet of Ministers according to appendix No. 2 (ceased to be valid).
2. To develop the commissions on licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities of the Cabinet of Ministers in two weeks to approve regulations on the commission.
3. Determine that the licenses for the right of production of land and cartographic works issued to the introduction in from this resolution are considered valid before the expiration of their action.
4. Ceased to be valid
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Tulyaganov K. N.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 14, 2003 No. 510
1. This Provision determines procedure for licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities.
2. The types of geodetic and cartographic works specified in appendix N1 to this Provision are subject to licensing.
3. Decisions on issue of licenses, suspension or cancellation of the license, and also its cancellation and renewal are accepted by the Commission of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities (further - the Commission).
Activities of the Commission will be organized according to the provision approved by it.
The working body of the Commission performing documents acceptance, licensing, suspension of action of licenses, the conclusion of the license agreement and control of its accomplishment is the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory (further - Goskomzemgeodezkadastr).
4. Legal entities can be license applicants.
5. On the right of implementation of geodetic and cartographic activities standard (simple) licenses are granted.
6. The license for the right of implementation of geodetic and cartographic activities is issued for a period of 5 years.
7. According to the statement of the license applicant the license can be issued in general by sight to activities or on its part (separate work types).
8. Licensed requirements and conditions when implementing geodetic and cartographic activities are:
observance by the licensee of the legislation on geodetic and cartographic activities, including normative and technical documents on production of geodetic and cartographic works;
availability in the state at least one worker having the education document and length of service at least three years on the types of activity specified in the license;
availability conforming to the established requirements of material and technical resources, the geodetic and cartographic equipment, other technical means;
availability of the necessary specifications and technical documentation regulating implementation of geodetic and cartographic works;
availability of regime body, in case of accomplishment by the licensee of the works connected with use of the data which are the state secret.
9. Specific licensed requirements and conditions from listed in Item 8 of this provision can be provided in the license agreement.
10. Requirements to material and technical resources, the equipment and other technical means necessary for implementation of the corresponding type of geodetic or cartographic activities are determined by Goskomzemgeodezkadastr and affirm the Commission.
11. For receipt of the license the license applicant submits the following documents to Goskomzemgeodezkadastr:
the statement for licensing with indication of: the name and form of business of the legal entity, the place of its finding (postal address), the name of organization of bank and the room of the settlement account in bank, the licensed type of activity (or its parts);
copy of the certificate on state registration of the legal entity;
the document confirming payment of collection for consideration by the licensing body of the statement for licensing;
information about specialists which will carry out the licensed work types (quantity, education, length of service in the specialty);
data on technical equipment and availability of normative and technical documents on production of the licensed works;
copies of certificates on metrological support of geodetic, cartographic devices and equipment;
data on the organization of control and acceptance of the licensed works.
12. The requirement from the license applicant of submission of the documents which are not provided by this Provision is not allowed.
13. Documents are brought by the license applicant to Goskomzemgeodezkadastr directly or through means of mail service with the notification on their obtaining.
14. The documents submitted for receipt of the license are accepted by the responsible person of Goskomzemgeodezkadastr according to the inventory which copy goes (is handed) to the license applicant with mark about date of documents acceptance.
15. For consideration of the application on licensing collection in double size of the basic settlement size established by the legislation is levied.
16. The collection amount for consideration of documents on licensing is credited into Goskomzemgeodezkadastr's account.
17. In case of refusal the license applicant from the submitted application the fee paid amount to return will not lie down.
18. Licensing of geodetic and cartographic activities is performed according to the scheme according to the appendix N2 to this Provision.
The term of consideration of documents for decision making on issue or about refusal in licensing constitutes thirty days from the date of receipt of the statement and all necessary documents for receipt of the license.
19. Goskomzemgeodezkadastr in time who is not exceeding fifteen days from the date of receipt of the statement considers documents, prepares the expert opinion on them and represents the offer on licensing or on refusal in licensing to the license applicant with the corresponding draft of the protocol of the decision to the Commission on approval.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.