of October 23, 2012 No. 1337
About the beginning of compulsory acquisition of the parcels of land for the state needs and some questions of provision of the parcels of land for needs of defense
According to Article 2, the subitem 3) of Article 13 and the subitem 2) of Item 2 of Article 84, Article 120 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003, Articles 61, of 63, "About state-owned property" of March 1, 2011 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: 65 and 69 Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. For the purpose of ensuring protection and protection of Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan to begin compulsory acquisition of the parcels of land for the state needs from category of lands of agricultural purpose according to appendix 1 to this resolution.
2. For carrying out conciliation procedures to the owners of the parcels of land and non-state land users specified in appendix 1 to this resolution from the moment of receipt of the written notice of compulsory acquisition of the parcel of land for the state needs to address to akimat of Jambyl area.
3. Carry out compulsory acquisition for the state needs of the parcels of land specified in appendix 1 to this resolution no later than six months after enforcement of this resolution.
4. Transfer to category of lands of the industry, transport, communication, for needs of space activities, defense, homeland security and other nonagricultural appointment from category:
1) lands of agricultural purpose the parcels of land specified in appendix 1 to this resolution after holding procedure of compulsory acquisition;
2) lands of settlements and lands of inventory the parcels of land specified in appendix 2 to this resolution.
5. Provide in permanent land use the parcels of land specified in appendices 1, 2 to this resolution for needs of defense to the Border service of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Border service) under construction (arrangement) of objects of the Border service in the territory of the Jambyl area.
6. To the border service (in coordination) according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to compensate in the income of the republican budget of loss of agricultural production, caused by withdrawal of the agricultural holdings for their use for the purpose of which are not connected with farming.
7. To the akim to Jambyl area and the Border service (in coordination) in the procedure established by the legislation to take other measures following from this resolution.
8. To provide to the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation publication of this resolution in mass media within three working days from the moment of its acceptance.
9. This resolution becomes effective after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 23, 2012 No. 1337
See appendices 1-2 (10Kb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.