of July 30, 2012 No. 132
About approval of Rules of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists of oil and gas industry
According to Article 138-6 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. And international cooperation to provide to strategic development department:
1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
I.o of the Oil Minister and gas
It is approved
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 27, 2012
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 17, 2012
Approved by the Order of the deputy. The Oil Minister and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 30, 2012 No. 132
1. Rules of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists of oil and gas industry (further - Rules) are developed according to Article 138-6 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 (further - the Labor code) and determine procedure:
1) confirmations of conformity of knowledge, abilities and competences (professional qualification) by specialties/professions to appropriate levels of national frame of qualifications (further - NRK) and industry framework of qualifications (further - ORK);
2) assignments of qualification about availability of knowledge, abilities and competences to persons wishing to receive qualification (the qualification category / category) for occupation of the corresponding position in oil and gas industry.
2. Rules extend both to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and to the foreign specialists performing labor activity in oil and gas industry in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan including on:
1) persons which graduated from the organizations technical and professional (average special, average professional), the higher education, other centers of professional training performing preparation, retraining, advanced training of personnel;
2) employees of the companies and the organizations wishing to improve skills (the qualification category / category);
3) the persons who independently mastered profession (specialty / qualification), having length of service at least one year by the corresponding profession (specialty/qualification).
3. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) estimation - process by means of which the applicant's compliance to requirements of the scheme of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification as a result of which the decision on certification is made is established;
2) the register of accounting of the issued certificates - register of the issued certificates;
3) qualification - set of the professional knowledge, abilities, skills and work experience necessary for performance of work within the corresponding type of professional activity;
4) qualification assignment - the procedure of confirmation of set of the individual capabilities, professional knowledge, skills necessary for performance of work within the corresponding type of professional activity on specific specialty of oil and gas industry;
5) qualification level - set of requirements to different levels of qualifications in HPK and ORK considering complexity, non-standard and degree of responsibility in case of performance of works;
6) qualification confirmation of conformity - the procedure of which the documentary certificate in the form of the certificate of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification guaranteeing permanent compliance of the certified person to the established qualification requirements and standards of oil and gas industry is result;
7) examination - the mechanism which is part of estimation which determines degree of competence of the applicant one or in several ways, for example, oral, written, practice, by means of observation, and also other additional methods considering features of profession;
8) the examiner - the person who is carrying out and/or estimating examination, having professional knowledge in the corresponding sphere of activity is not lower than the level certified specialist and at least five years having experience of practical activities in the examined area of professional activity;
9) recertification is repeated passing of the procedure of certification after effective period of the certificate of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification;
10) competence - the shown capability of the specialist to apply knowledge and/or skills and if it is necessary, the shown personal qualities specified in the scheme of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification;
11) competence - set of competences for the successful solution of professional tasks within requirements of the HPK and ORK qualification levels;
12) body for confirmation of conformity and qualification assignments the spetsialistovyuridichesky person accredited in accordance with the established procedure for performance of works on confirmation of conformity and assignments of qualification of specialists;
13) the scheme of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification of specialists - method of determination of compliance of specialists to the requirements established by HPK, OPK and professional standards in oil and gas industry with the description of specific stages of carrying out this work;
14) the certificate of confirmation of conformity and assignment of qualification - the document the confirmatory level of compliance of qualification of the specialist (level of professional competence) to qualification requirements, and also professional standards for the corresponding type of professional activity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.