of September 21, 2012 No. 433
About approval of regulations of the electronic state service "Apostilization of the Official Documents Coming from Educational Bodies, Science and Educational Institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
According to Item 2 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 11, 2007 "About informatization" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed regulations of the electronic state service "Apostilization of the Official Documents Coming from Educational Bodies, Science and Educational Institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2007 No. 591 "About approval of the Standard of rendering the state service in apostilization of the official documents coming from educational bodies, science and educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 5042, published in "The legal newspaper" of January 25, 2008 No. 12 (1412)).
3. To committee on control in education and sciences (Irsaliyev S.A.):
To provide 1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration to publish this order in mass media.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister Orunkhanov M. K.
5. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister B. Zhumagulov
It is approved
Minister of Transport and Communications
Republic of Kazakhstan
"___" _________ 20 ___ years
Approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 21, 2012, No. 433
1. The electronic state service appears Committee on control in education and sciences of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider), and also through the web portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz (further - PEP).
2. The service is rendered based on the Standard of the state service "Apostilization of the Official Documents Coming from Educational Bodies, Science and Educational Institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - service) approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on August 31, 2012 No. 1119 (further - the Standard).
3. Extent of automation of service: partially automated.
4. Type of rendering service: transactional.
5. The concepts used in these Regulations:
1) the receiver - physical person to which the electronic state service is rendered;
2) information system - the system intended for storage, processing, search, distribution, transfer and provision of information using apparatnoprogrammny complex (further - IS);
3) the state database "Physical persons" - the information system intended for the automated collection, storage and information processing, creation of the National register of individual identification numbers for the purpose of implementation of single identification of physical persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan and provisions about them the urgent and authentic data to state bodies and other subjects within their powers and according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - GBD FL);
4) individual identification number - the unique number created for physical person, including the individual entrepreneur performing activities in the form of personal entrepreneurship (further - IIN);
5) the national RK certification center (further - NUTs RK) - the legal entity certifying compliance of open key of the digital signature to the closed key of the digital signature, and also confirming reliability of the registration certificate;
6) transactional service - the service in provision to users of electronic information resources requiring mutual exchange of information using the digital signature;
7) information system of service centers of the population - the information system providing single point of access to the state services and electronic information resources of state bodies of the state services involved in processes of rendering (further - IS TsON);
8) the web portal of "the electronic government" - the information system representing single window of access to all consolidated government information including the regulatory legal base, and to electronic state services;
9) payment gateway of "the electronic government" - the automated information system intended for ensuring interaction between information systems of banks of the second level, the organizations performing separate types of banking activities, and "the electronic government" when implementing payments of physical persons and legal entities (further - PShEP);
10) the user - the subject (the receiver, the service provider) addressing information system for receipt of electronic information resources necessary for it and using them;
11) lock of "the electronic government" - the information system intended for integration of information systems of "the electronic government" within realization of electronic services (further - ShEP);
12) the digital signature - set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content (further - the EDS);
13) the electronic document - the document in which information is provided in elektronnotsifrovy form and is certified by means of the digital signature;
14) electronic state service - the state service rendered electronically using information technologies.
6. Step-by-step actions and decisions of the service provider through PEP (the chart No. 1 of functional interaction when rendering partially automated electronic state service) are given in appendix 1 to these Regulations:
1) the consumer performs registration for PEP by means of IIN (it is performed for the unregistered consumers on PEP);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since November 10, 2014 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2014 No. 235