It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 7, 2012
of August 9, 2012 No. 691
About approval of the Regulations on Expert service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
According to the Laws of Ukraine "About judicial examination" and "About the central executive bodies", the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 6, 2011 No. 383, the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 13, 2012 No. 533 "About recognition voided some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine concerning activities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs" and for the purpose of reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in compliance with the legislation I ORDER:
1. Approve Regulations on Expert service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To chiefs of the State research expert and criminalistic center Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, head departments, Departments of MIA of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol on transport, to heads of higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine to organize studying and to provide accomplishment of this order by employees of Expert service Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, professorial and replaceable structure of faculties of training of forensic experts.
3. (Krasyuk I. P.) to provide to the state Ministry of Internal Affairs center of Ukraine research expert criminalistic provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Send this order on accessory.
6. I reserve control over the implementation of this order.
Vr.i.o. Minister militia lieutenant general
S. P. Chernykh
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of August 9, 2012 No. 691
1. The expert service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (further Expert service) is system of the public specialized agencies which according to the Laws of Ukraine "About judicial examination" and "About militia" performs judicial and expert activities, provides participation of specialists in investigation and search operations, investigative and other legal proceedings and treats the sphere of Regional Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
The expert service consists of the State criminalistic center Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine research ekspertno, expert and criminalistic divisions under head departments, the Departments of MIA of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, on transport (further - expert divisions).
Expert divisions are legal entities, the having separate balances, registration and other accounts according to the legislation, seals with the image of the small State Emblem of Ukraine and the name, others seals, necessary for implementation of office activities, stamps, forms, details.
2. In the activities the Expert service is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, international treaties of Ukraine which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, international standards and state standards of Ukraine, other regulatory legal acts and this Provision.
3. Main objectives of Expert service:
3.1. Implementation of judicial and expert activities and technical and criminalistic ensuring activities of the bodies performing operational search activities, bodies of pre-judicial investigation and court according to the prevention, identification, disclosure and investigation of criminal and other offenses.
3.2. Implementation of research activities in the field of sudebnoekspertny and technical and criminalistic providing.
3.3. Conducting judicial examination in criminal, administrative, civil and economic cases, and also researches in extrajudicial production on materials of operational search activities and other legal proceedings, accomplishment of other works within the competence.
3.4. According to the legislation ensuring functioning of criminalistic accounting of Expert service.
3.5. Within the competence determined by the legislation, metrological support of technical and criminalistic means, the organization of their servicing and repair.
3.6. Participation in development of technical and criminalistic means and ensuring their use in practical activities.
4. Expert service according to the tasks assigned to it:
4.1. Carries out judicial expertize in criminal, administrative, civil and economic cases, research in extrajudicial production, performs other works within competence, including performs assessment of property, property rights and professional estimative activity according to the legislation.
4.2. Provides participation of specialists of Expert service in investigation and search operations, investigative and other legal proceedings.
4.3. Creates reference funds, keeps criminalistic account.
4.4. Performs search, expert survey, discharge, transportation and neutralization of destructive devices and explosives (further - special explosive works).
4.5. According to the legislation and within competence carries out research work and implements its results in judicial and expert activities.
4.6. Develops techniques of conducting judicial examinations, standards, specifications, the state qualifiers, methodical recommendations, handbooks, software products.
4.7. Develops and makes offers concerning enhancement of regulatory framework of judicial and expert activities and technical and criminalistic providing law-enforcement bodies.
4.8. Provides observance of regulatory legal acts concerning conducting judicial examination and functioning of criminalistic accounting, techniques of conducting judicial examinations.
4.9. Carries out certification of weapon, products, charges, structurally similar with it, products of pyrotechnic household purpose, and fireworks.
4.10. In accordance with the established procedure records and analyzes judicial and expert practice, constitutes the statistical reporting within the powers.
4.11. Keeps the database of the certified court experts of Expert service Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, transfers information to the state Register of the certified court experts.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.