of September 20, 2012 No. 142
About procedure for carrying out confirmation of qualification and testing for persons having medical, pharmaceutical education
Based on part four of article 56 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993 No. 2435-XII "About health care", subitem 9.1 of Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for carrying out confirmation of qualification and testing for the persons having the higher or secondary vocational medical, pharmaceutical education, not working on the available specialty more than four years it (is applied).
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of September 20, 2012 No. 142
1. This Instruction determines procedure for carrying out confirmation of qualification and testing for the persons having the higher or secondary vocational medical, pharmaceutical education, not working on the available specialty more than four years (further – job seekers).
Action of this Instruction does not extend to persons to whom guarantees of their labor rights are established by legal acts.
2. The organization and carrying out confirmation of qualification and testing (further, unless otherwise specified, - testing) is performed by public institution of education "Belarusian Medical Academy for Post-Graduate Education", other public institutions of education performing training of specialists with the higher and secondary vocational medical, pharmaceutical education (further - organization of education), concerning categories of persons according to the list according to appendix 1.
3. Passing of testing is performed at the initiative of the job seeker on contractual basis.
4. For testing passing the job seeker submits the application for passing of testing and the copy of the following documents certified in accordance with the established procedure in organization of education:
4.1. passport or other identity document of the job seeker;
4.2. the document confirming change of surname or other data of the job seeker – in case of their change;
4.3. the diploma about the higher or secondary vocational education;
4.4. No. 39 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of 22.04.2021
4.5. the document on the passing of internship (training) issued according to the procedure, established by the legislation;
4.6. service record;
4.7. No. 39 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of 22.04.2021
5. For conducting testing the qualification commission which structure affirms the order of organization of education in coordination with the Ministry of Health is created.
6. The chairman, the secretary and members of the commission (at least three) which are appointed from among highly qualified specialists of organization of education in which the qualification commission, other organizations of education subordinated to the Ministry of Health, the state organizations of health care having the qualification corresponding to profile of the qualification commission and also specialists of other bodies (organizations) in coordination with heads of data of bodies (organizations) is created is part of the qualification commission.
7. Qualification commission:
7.1. considers the documents submitted by the job seeker;
7.2. carries out testing;
7.3. following the results of testing makes the decisions specified in Item 12 of this Instruction;
7.4. determines amount to the necessary job seeker of professional training which it is recommended to undergo during the period established by the qualification commission;
7.5. carries out other powers, stipulated by the legislation.
8. Chairman of the qualification commission:
8.1. will organize work of the qualification commission, proceeding from qualification of job seekers;
8.2. if necessary performs matching of highly qualified specialists for additional inclusion in structure of the qualification commission, proceeding from qualification of job seekers;
8.3. holds meeting of the qualification commission;
8.4. carries out other powers, stipulated by the legislation.
9. Secretary of the qualification commission:
9.1. accepts the documents specified in item 4 of this Instruction from job seekers;
9.2. acquaints the job seeker with procedure for conducting testing, and also informs him on date and time of its carrying out;
9.3. informs members of the qualification commission on date and time of its meeting;
9.4. draws up and registers the minutes of the qualification commission and other documents, work-related the qualification commission;
9.5. carries out other powers, stipulated by the legislation.
10. The documents submitted by the job seeker of the qualification commission are registered in day of receipt and are subject to consideration within one month from the date of registration.
11. Testing for the job seekers except for specified in part two of this Item consists of three stages and is carried out in the form of computer testing, oral interview with the solution of situational tasks and demonstrations of practical skills with use of the simulyatsionny equipment of laboratories on working off of skills (the simulyatsionny centers) of organization of education.
Testing in the form of oral interview with the solution of situational tasks is passed by the job seekers having the higher or secondary vocational medical, pharmaceutical education, not working on the available specialty in the organizations of health care more than four years, but during the specified period:
working outside the Republic of Belarus at positions of specialists doctors, specialists pharmacists, the health, pharmaceutical workers having secondary vocational education in case of confirmation of the fact of work as the employment contract or agreement provided by the civil legislation;
elected to positions of the exempted chairmen and their deputies of committees of labor union of workers of health care, the committees of the Belarusian Society of the Red Cross appointed in the secretariat of the Belarusian Society of the Red Cross;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.