in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 26, 2012.
of September 25, 2012 No. 580
About approval of the document forms necessary for carrying out the land biddings
According to part ten of Article 137 of the Land code of Ukraine and Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 23, 2011 No. 500, I ORDER:
1. Declare invalid the order of the State committee of Ukraine on land resources of October 29, 2010 No. 770 "About approval of samples of the documents necessary for sale in 2010 of the parcels of land of nonagricultural appointment at the land biddings", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 19, 2010 for No. 1155/18450.
2. Approve forms of such documents which are applied:
2.1. The statement for participation in the land biddings for physical persons (citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons).
2.2. The statement for participation in the land biddings for legal litsrezident.
2.3. The statement for participation in the land biddings for legal litsnerezident.
2.4. Certificate of receipt of documents by the contractor of the land biddings.
2.5. Book of registration of participants of the land biddings.
2.6. Ticket of admission of the participant of the land biddings.
2.7. Information card on lot.
2.8. Card of the participant of the land biddings.
For access to Document forms follow the link (will open in new window)
3. To department of agriculture (Demidov O. A.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Senya O. V.
Minister M. V. Prisyazhnyuk
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since October 29, 2021 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine of September 7, 2021 No. 178