of September 6, 2012 No. 5203-VI
About administrative services
This Law determines legal principles of realization of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities, in the sphere of provision of administrative services.
In this Law the terms below are used in such value:
1) administrative service - the result of implementation of powers of authority by the subject of provision of administrative services in the statement of physical person or legal entity directed to acquisition, change or the termination of the rights and/or obligations of such person according to the law;
2) the subject of the address - physical person, the legal entity who addresses for receipt of administrative services;
3) the subject of provision of administrative service - executive body, other state body, authority of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government body, their officials, the state registrar, the subject of state registration authorized according to the law to render administrative services.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the public relations connected with provision of administrative services.
2) metrological control and supervision;
3) accreditations of conformity assessment bodies;
4) inquiries, pretrial investigation;
5) investigation and search operations;
6) legal proceedings, enforcement proceeding;
7) notarial actions;
8) execution of punishments;
9) access to public information;
10) applications of the legislation on protection of the economic competition;
10-1) implementation of state regulation of the markets of financial services;
11) implementation of the activities connected with the state secret;
12) acquisitions of rights on the competitive principles;
13) acquisitions of rights concerning the objects limited in the civil address;
14) implementation of state regulation in spheres of power and utilities;
15) certifications of the operator of system of transfer according to the Law of Ukraine "About the market of electrical energy";
16) authorizations of electronic platforms and decision making about disconnection of the authorized electronic platforms from electronic purchasing system provided by the Law of Ukraine "About public purchases";
17) implementation of the actions connected with protection of the rights to intellectual property items (inventions, useful models, industrial designs, configurations of semiconductor products, trademarks (signs for goods and services), geographical designations, objects of copyright and the related rights, registration and accreditation of the organizations of collective management).
1. The legislation in the sphere of provision of administrative services consists of the Constitution of Ukraine, the present and other laws adopted according to them the regulatory legal acts governing the relations in the sphere of provision of administrative services.
2. Provision of administrative services is performed according to this Law taking into account the features determined by the laws governing the public relations in the respective spheres including the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity.
3. Provision by executive body, other state body, authority of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government body, their officials, the state registrar, the subject of state registration of statements and statements from registers, references, copies, duplicates of documents and other actions provided by the law as a result of which to the subject of the address, and also the object which is in its property, ownership or use certain legal position and/or the fact is provided or proves to be true is also equated to administrative services.
4. If the international treaty of Ukraine which became effective in accordance with the established procedure establishes other rules, than stipulated by the legislation Ukraine in the sphere of provision of administrative services, rules of the international treaty are applied.
1. State policy in the sphere of provision of administrative services is based on the principles:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.