of September 26, 2012 No. 887
About approval of the Standard regulations on structural division of local public administration
According to part three of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About local public administrations" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on structural division of local public administration which are applied.
2. In two-month time to provide to the ministries approval of methodical recommendations about development of regulations on structural divisions of local public administrations with obligatory taking into account in them the industry powers necessary for realization of state policy in the respective sphere and to send them to Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations.
3. To the chairman of the board of ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, chairmen regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city, district, district in Kiev and Sevastopol of public administrations to provide approval of regulations on structural divisions of the relevant local public administrations on the basis of the Standard regulations on structural division of local public administration approved by this resolution and taking into account methodical recommendations of the ministries.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 26, 2012 No. 887
1. The structural division of the local state administration (the structural division is farther) is formed by the head of the local state administration, is its part and within the corresponding administrative and territorial unit provides accomplishment of the tasks assigned to this division.
2. The structural division is subordinated to the head of the local state administration, and also accountably and to under control relevant ministries, other central executive bodies.
3. The structural division in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the ministries, other central executive bodies, orders of the head of the local state administration, and also regulations on structural division.
4. The type of structural division (department, management, department, the sector, other structural division provided by the law) and its status as legal entity of the public law are determined by the head of the local state administration.
5. The main task of structural division is ensuring realization of state policy in certain one or several industries in the corresponding territory.
6. The structural division according to certain industry powers performs such tasks:
1) will be organized by accomplishment of the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the ministries, other central executive bodies and exercises control of their realization;
2) provides protection of the rights and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities within the powers;
3) provides administrative services;
4) exercises the state control of observance by the companies, organizations and the organizations of rules, regulations, standards within certain powers;
5) is analyzed by condition and tendencies of social and economic and cultural development in the corresponding industry within the corresponding administrative and territorial unit and takes measures to remedial action;
6) takes part in preparation of offers in drafts of programs of social and economic and cultural development of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit;
7) makes offers concerning the draft of the corresponding local budget;
8) provides effective and target use of the appropriate budgetary funds;
9) takes part in preparation of actions of rather regional development;
10) develops drafts of orders of the head of the local state administration, in the cases determined by the law - drafts of regulatory legal acts concerning realization of industry powers;
11) takes part in coordination of drafts of the regulatory legal acts developed by other executive bodies;
12) takes part in project development of orders of the head of the local state administration, drafts of orders of the chief of staff of the local state administration, drafts of regulatory legal acts which chief developers are other structural divisions;
13) takes part in preparation of reports of the head of the local state administration for their consideration at the session of the relevant local council;
14) prepares independently or together with other structural divisions information and analytical materials for representation of the local state administration to the head;
15) is provided by implementation of actions for prevention and anti-corruption;
16) prepares (takes part in preparation) draft agreements, agreements, memorandums, protocols of meetings of delegations and working groups within the powers;
Considers 17) in the procedure for the address of citizens established by the legislation;
18) studies requests and addresses of People's Deputies of Ukraine and deputies of the relevant local councils;
19) is provided by access to public information which manager he is;
20) is constantly informed by the population on condition of implementation of the powers determined by the law;
21) controls local government bodies and provides the methodical help with questions of implementation of the powers of executive bodies conferred to them by the law;
22) performs the powers delegated by local government bodies;
23) is provided within the powers by task performance of mobilization preparation, civil protection of the population, observance of requirements of the legislation for labor protection, fire safety;
24) will organize work on completion, storage, accounting and use of archive documents;
25) provides within the powers realization of state policy concerning information security with limited access;
26) takes part in the decision according to the legislation of collective employment disputes (conflicts);
27) provides personal data protection;
28) performs the industry powers provided by the law;
29) performs other powers provided by the law.
7. The structural division for implementation of powers and task performance which are determined has the right:
To receive 1) in the procedure established by the legislation from other structural divisions of the local state administration, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership and their officials information, documents and materials necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it;
To involve 2) in accomplishment of separate works, participation in studying of single questions of specialists, professionals of other structural divisions of the local state administration, the companies, organizations and the organizations (in coordination with their heads), representatives of public associations (in consent);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.