of September 20, 2012 No. 1226
About approval of Rules of rendering services of technology business incubation, and also cost determination of such services
According to item 4 of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2012 "About the state support of industrial and innovative activities" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Approve the enclosed Rules of rendering services of technology business incubation, and also cost determination of such services.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 20, 2012 No. 1226
1. These rules of rendering services of technology business incubation, and also cost determination of such services (further - Rules) are developed according to item 4 of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2012 "About the state support of industrial and innovative activities" and determine procedure for rendering services of technology business incubation, and also cost determination of such services.
2. In these rules the following concepts and terms are used:
1) the industrial and innovative project (further - the project) - complex of the actions directed to transfer of technologies, creation of the new or advanced productions, technologies, goods, works and services realized during certain term of time;
2) authorized body in the field of the state support of industrial and innovative activities (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management in the field of the industry and industrial and innovative development and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation, cross-industry coordination and participation in realization of the state support of industrial and innovative activities;
3) the technology park (further - technopark) - the legal entity created by national institute of development in the field of technology development, owning on the property right or other legal causes the territory with single material complex where favorable conditions for realization of industrial and innovative activities are created;
4) external examination - the expertize of requests which is carried out by specialists in certain knowledge domain, organized by the coordinator for the purpose of selection of requests for consideration by advisory council;
5) the request - the statement of the established sample with appendix of necessary documents according to requirements of these rules represented by technopark for receipt of services of technology business incubation (further - TBI);
6) the applicant - the subject of industrial and innovative activities who submitted the request to technopark for receipt of services TBI according to these rules;
7) the coordinator - national institute of development in the field of technology development;
8) the receiver of services - the applicant according to whose request as a result of selection according to these rules the decision on rendering services TBI is made;
9) project products - the goods, works or services planned to production by the applicant in implementation process of the project with use of services TBI;
10) the program of technology business incubation - complex of the actions connected with rendering services of technology business incubation according to these rules;
11) technology business incubation - rendering by technopark to subjects industrialnoinnovatsionny activities at the initial stage of their functioning of services in provision of rooms, the equipment, to conducting financial accounting, legal, information and consulting maintenance, investment attraction, project management, and also other services necessary for implementation of industrial and innovative projects;
12) advisory council - the advisory advisory body operating in case of the coordinator for consideration of requests for provision of services of TBI.
3. Other concepts and terms used in these rules are applied according to their value according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The coordinator exercises program management of TBI according to these rules based on the agreement signed with authorized body, and technoparks render services to receivers of services TBI according to these rules based on the agreement signed with the coordinator based on the standard agreement on provision of services of TBI in form according to appendix 1 to these rules (further - the standard agreement).
5. The period of rendering services TBI shall not exceed twenty four months from start date of rendering services TBI.
Start date of rendering services TBI date of the conclusion of the service provision agreement TBI between technopark and the receiver of services is considered. Duration of the period of rendering TBI is determined by each specific project by the schedule of project implementation.
6. Results of projects implementation of receivers of services within the TBI program are:
1) the legal entity according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan created by the receiver of services for project implementation and being small business entity;
2) the business plan on development of business activity within the project;
3) technical documentation on products;
4) the documents confirming results of testing and necessary parameters of products;
5) necessary allowing documents for implementation of business activity in cases, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) the facts of the sales of products made during rendering services TBI.
7. For participation in the TBI program the project of the applicant shall correspond to the following criteria:
1) to have focus on production with certain quantitative and high-quality parameters;
2) to have the product sample confirmed with the corresponding experts, and which is not requiring carrying out extra research works;
3) to correspond on planned within rendering services TBI to results, stipulated in Item 6 these rules.
8. The solution of the questions arising in the course of rendering services TBI and which are not settled by these rules is within the competence of the coordinator.
9. The procedure of rendering services TBI is carried out in ten steps:
1) order taking from applicants for rendering services TBI;
2) preliminary selection of requests by technoparks;
3) the external examination of the requests which underwent preliminary selection, organized by the coordinator;
4) assessment of justification of cost of the services TBI requested by the applicant;
5) consideration of requests by advisory council;
6) adoption by the coordinator of the decision on rendering services TBI;
7) the conclusion between technopark and the receiver of services of the service provision agreement TBI based on the standard agreement about rendering services TBI in form according to appendix 2 to these rules;
8) rendering services TBI by technoparks;
9) monitoring of projects implementation within the TBI program;
10) assessment of results of rendering services TBI.
10. Within rendering services TBI to receivers the following services are rendered:
1) accounting support of the project - professional services on conducting financial accounting, consultation of the applicant on the different questions connected with financial accounting;
2) legal support of the project - professional legal services on the questions arising in implementation process of the project;
3) project management - consulting services by preparation and acceptance of the management decisions connected with project implementation in search of partners and financings, to personnel recruitment, collaborators;
4) general and administrative support of the project - rendering information support, providing with office supplies and accessories, consultations on receipt of instruments of the state support of industrial and innovative activities, preparation of presentation materials, the organization of business meetings, services of the secretariat, other accompanying services which are not included in other subitems of this Item;
5) economic support of the project - the professional services connected with economic calculations, consultations concerning economic nature within project implementation;
6) marketing support of the project - the market assessment, determination of criteria of competitiveness, development of marketing strategy, other researches connected with promotion of products on the market;
7) development of the business plan;
8) development of technical documentation - the professional services connected using modern technologies of designing of products, development of the design, technology, technical, regulating documentation;
9) providing with infrastructure - provision in temporary paid use to the applicant of the rooms of administrative, production, auxiliary assignment necessary for project implementation, including payment for utilities and communication services, and also the necessary equipment or services with use of such equipment;
10) promotion of the project - development of logo, design of presentation materials, other symbolics of the project, ensuring participation of the receiver of services in exhibitions, placement of information materials about the project in mass media, networks of transfer of technologies, specialized information systems, the other services connected with distribution of project information;
11) translation support of the project;
12) consulting and engineering support of the project - the specialized services of technical, technology nature rendered with involvement of collaborators whose participation is necessary for realization of separate actions for TBI in connection with availability at them for the corresponding qualification, resources;
13) the organization of business travels of the receiver of the services connected with project implementation;
14) carrying out testing and approbation of products for determination of its parameters in the course of production development;
15) assistance in release of pilot batch of products of the project with the purpose of its realization in the market;
16) rendering assistance in patenting of the intellectual property items used in case of project implementation in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since December 30, 2015 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 25, 2015 No. 1063.