of September 27, 2012 No. 664
About measures for implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring unity of measurements"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring unity of measurements" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on procedure for carrying out checking of measuring instruments in the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- Regulations on procedure for production, application and storage of verification marks according to appendix 2;
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 27, 2012 No. 664
This Regulations on procedure for representation of measuring instruments are in actual fact developed in pursuance of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ensuring unity of measurements" and establish general requirements on the organization and carrying out checking of the measuring instruments falling within the scope of state regulation in case of their release from production, repair, import on import, operation and sale.
Checking of the measuring instruments made in the territory of EEU concerning which mutual recognition of approval like these measuring instruments according to the rules of recognition of results of works on ensuring unity of measurements approved by the Eurasian economic commission is made is carried out according to the procedure, approved by the Eurasian economic commission.
1. Checking of measuring instruments - establishment of suitability of gage to application based on experimentally determined metrological characteristics and confirmation of their compliance to the mandatory requirements established by technical regulations or specified in accompanying documents of manufacturing plant.
2. Primary checking of measuring instruments - the checking which is carried out in case of release of measuring instruments from production or after repair and also when importing measuring instruments on import in lots and sale.
3. Periodic checking of measuring instruments - the checking of the measuring instruments which are in operation or stored, carried out through the established intertesting intervals of time.
4. The measuring instruments applied in the sphere of state regulation are subject to primary, periodic checkings which perform national authority on metrology, and also the legal entities authorized by state body on ensuring unity of measurements according to this Provision.
5. Checking is carried out by specially trained specialists certified as verificators in accordance with the established procedure according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.