It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On April 22, 2003 No. 37-03
of April 16, 2003 No. 13/2
About establishment of requirements for determination of subjects and the list of offshore zones
For the purpose of safety, reliability and banking system stability of the Kyrgyz Republic, depositor protection and other creditors of commercial bank, ensuring transparency of structure of property of banks based on articles 79 and 89 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity", prevention of carrying out the transactions connected with financing of terrorist activities and legalization (washing) of the criminal income, the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Determine that subjects of offshore zones are banks, subsidiary banks, holding companies, financial credit institutions, legal entities and physical persons registered or living in the states or in the territories which are providing preferential tax regime and (or) not providing complete disclosure and (or) information to banking supervisor authorities according to requirements and recommendations of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision.
2. For the purpose of implementation of regulation and supervision of activities of commercial banks and other financial credit institutions (further - commercial banks) to approve the enclosed list of the states and the territories which are providing preferential tax regime and (or) not providing complete disclosure and submission of information to banking supervisor authorities (offshore zones). Changes and additions can be made by board decision of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic to this list.
3. Ceased to be valid the Resolution of Board of NBKR of March 2, 2006 No. 5/7
4. To management of methodology of supervision and licensing:
- together with legal department to carry out state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic together with department of external and public relations to publish this resolution in the official publication of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic and to inform commercial banks, OJSC RSK and regional managements of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- prepare offers for the purpose of reduction of regulatory legal acts of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in compliance with this resolution and submit for consideration of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. This regulatory legal act extends to the banks and other financial credit institutions operating in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and becomes effective after 30 calendar days from the moment of publication in the official publication of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. From the moment of enforcement of this resolution to declare invalid the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 26, 2002 No. 20/12 "About requirements for determination of subjects of offshore zones".
7. To commercial banks and other financial credit institutions by the time of enforcement of this resolution to bring the activities into accord with this resolution.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic Sharshekeeva K. Sh.
Chairman of the board
Sarbanov U. K.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 16, 2003, No. 13/2
2. Antigua and Barbuda
7. British Virgin Islands
9. State of Bahrain
11. Dominican Republic
12. Principality of Andorra
13. Principality of Liechtenstein
14. Lebanese Republic
15. Macau (People's Republic of China)
16. Republic of Maldives
19. Independent State of Samoa
20. Netherlands Antilles
21. Niue (New Zealand)
22. Island Labuan (Malaysia)
23. Cayman Islands (Cayman Islands)
24. Cook Islands (New Zealand)
25. Turks and Caicos Islands
26. Republic of Vanuatu
27. Republic of Costa Rica
28. Republic of Liberia
29. Republic of Mauritius
30. Republic of Malta
31. Republic of the Marshall Islands
32. Republic of Nauru
33. Republic of Palau (Belau)
34. Republic of Panama
35. Republic of Seychelles
36. San Marino
37. Saint Vincent and Grenadines
38. Saint Lucia
39. Commonwealth of the Bahamas
40. Federation Saint Kitts and Nevis
41. Yugoslavian Republic of Montenegro
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.