of September 25, 2012 No. 171
About the Advisory committee concerning entrepreneurship
According to article 19 of the Agreement on the Eurasian economic commission of November 18, 2011 the Board of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Create the Advisory committee concerning entrepreneurship.
the paragraph third Item 2 ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of 01.10.2013 No. 204
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of 29.08.2017 No. 102
Acting Chairman of Board
T. D. Valovaya
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of September 25, 2012 No. 171
1. The advisory committee concerning entrepreneurship (further – Committee) is created under Board of the Eurasian economic commission (further – the Commission) according to Items 7 and 44 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 (further respectively – the Agreement on the Union, the Union)) and is consultative body of the Commission on questions of conditions of conducting business activity, trade in services, organizations, activities and implementation of investments according to the Section XV of the Agreement on the Union.
2. The main objective of Committee is preparation of offers, including on the basis of the best international practice, on questions:
forming and realization of the harmonized policy in the field of entrepreneurship and investing activities in the territories of state members of the Union (further – state members);
elimination of excessive administrative barriers in the field of business activity;
improvements of business climate, including investing activities and mutual trade in services in the territories of state members.
3. The committee in the activities is guided by the Agreement on the Union, the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union.
4. For accomplishment of the assigned tasks the Committee performs the following functions:
1) participates in carrying out the analysis:
the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union (their projects) and also regulatory legal acts of state members (their projects);
law-enforcement practice of the Commission, authorized bodies and courts of state members, and also Court of the Union;
2) prepares offers on:
harmonizations of the legislation in the field of business and investing activities;
to elimination and (or) minimization of barriers, other restrictions of access for subjects of business activity for the market of state members;
to improvement of quality of state regulation of business activity;
to project development of international treaties, decisions and recommendations of the Commission;
to ensuring uniform application of the legislation of state members regulating business activity;
to permission of the problem situations revealed on analysis results of application of the legislation of state members;
to enhancement of information exchange between the Commission, authorized bodies and business - community of state members, and also the international organizations, including for receipt of mutual access to the corresponding information databases;
the organizations of cooperation between business - community and authorized bodies of state members in the field of development and advocacy of business activity;
to enhancement of procedure for carrying out monitoring and control of accomplishment by state members of provisions of the Agreement on the Union, the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union;
the contractual legal base of the Customs union and Common economic space, the decisions made by the Supreme Council and the Commission;
3) prepares offers for the Commission on the questions entering competence of Committee.
5. For implementation of functions on the questions carried to the competence, the Committee has the right:
1) to make offers for consideration at meetings of Board of the Commission on the questions entering competence of Committee;
2) to interact with authorized bodies of state members, independent experts and the international organizations;
3) to create working (expert) groups, specialized subcommittees;
4) to request and receive materials and information necessary for accomplishment of functions of Committee at authorized bodies of state members and subjects of business activity;
5) to recommend to Board of the Commission to disqualify question at meeting if, according to Committee, the matter requires additional study.
6. Presides over committee meetings and the member of Board (Minister) of economy and financial policy performs the common directorship of work of Committee (further – the chairman of Committee).
Chairman of Committee:
1) directs activities of Committee and will organize work on implementation of the functions assigned to Committee and accomplishment of tasks;
Approves 2) and approves date, time and the venue, and also the draft of the agenda of committee meeting;
3) is conducted by committee meeting;
4) is approved by the minutes of Committee;
5) if necessary informs Board and Council of the Commission on the recommendations developed by Committee, offers, including on drafts of decisions of the Commission and other questions.
7. In the absence of the chairman of Committee based on its order powers can temporarily be assigned to the director of the department of development of business activity.
8. The responsible secretary of Committee is appointed the chairman of Committee from among officials or the staff of Development department of business activity.
9. The responsible secretary of Committee provides:
1) approval of the chairman of Committee of the agenda, and also date, time and venue of committee meeting;
2) preparation and the direction to members of the committee of the approved agenda of committee meeting and materials for it, including in electronic form;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.