of September 28, 2010 No. 167
About approval of Rules of accreditation of educational institutions
According to Item 2.2 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of September 5, 2009 "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About education" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides No. 156:
1. Approve Rules of accreditation of educational institutions (are applied).
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval of the Regulations on certification and accreditation of organizations of the higher and secondary vocational education" of April 15, 2004 No. 49 (Collection of the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, 2004, No. 4, Article 298; 2006, No. 9, Article 827).
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic Artur RASI-ZADE
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of September 28, 2010 No. 167
1.1. This Procedure is prepared on the basis of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About education" and other legal acts and regulates questions of accreditation of the educational institutions operating in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic on all steps of education irrespective of their subordination, form of business and patterns of ownership (including branches and representative offices of educational institutions of other countries functioning in the Azerbaijan Republic).
The provisions established by these rules for the higher educational institutions performing educational activities at magistracy step also extend to National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan.
1.2. Accreditation of educational institution is performed for the purpose of identification of compliance of the organization of educational process, material and technical resources of institution, training programs, personnel potential, financial resources and educational infrastructure to the accepted state educational standards and requirements of other regulatory legal acts and establishes legal guarantee by determination of the status of educational institution, and prolongation of term of its activities the next 5 years (3 years for the educational institutions founded by foreign citizens, stateless persons and foreign legal entities).
1.3. Accreditation of educational institution is performed by the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1.3-1. Accreditation of educational institutions of average specialty in the territory of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic is performed taking into account provisions of these rules by the Ministry of Education of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.
1.4. Requirements and accreditation criterions are established by the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1.5. Accreditation of educational institutions consists of the following stages:
- preparation for accreditation;
- introspection of educational institution;
- carrying out analysis by the Commission on accreditation;
- preparation of the final certificate of accreditation;
- determination of the status of educational institution and issue of the relevant document of quality - the certificate.
2.1. Accreditation of educational institution is performed time in 5 years (3 years for accreditation of the educational institutions founded by foreign citizens, stateless persons and foreign legal entities). This process is performed according to the schedule prepared for academic year and approved by the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic till April.
2.2. Accreditation of new training programs in the new created, and also operating educational institution is performed after the first release.
2.3. Information on the term of accreditation is officially provided to educational institution not later than 6 months before its carrying out.'
- the copy of the Charter and the document issued on implementation of educational activities (license);
- report on introspection of educational institution and its branches in general;
- the list of programs of the subject matters which are part of the curriculum according to programs of accreditation and the questions constituted according to these programs;
- information on the number of students according to programs of accreditation and personnel potential, the copy of orders on acceptance, the translation, recovery and exception of students;
- the programs for all types of practice provided in the curriculum, the copy of the agreements signed with organization in which there took place practice, and the report on result of practice;
- information on results of all examinations in programs.
2.5. After provision by educational institution of the report on introspection in the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic, the relevant order of the Ministry of Education creates the Commission on accreditation. According to this order, from among her members the commission chairman is elected. The chairman coordinates work of the Commission, convenes its meetings, provides transfer of all necessary documents to members of the commission, and also preparation of the final certificate of results of accreditation and creation of protocols of meetings.
2.6. The specialists (except for those who works in the accredited educational institution) having experience in the field of management of material technical base of educational institution and education enter into structure of the Commission on the accreditation created on each accredited educational institution.
2.7 The ministry submits the relevant documents of educational institution to the commission chairman on accreditation.
2.8. The commission on accreditation analyzes documents on the related activity of educational institution (staffing, nauchnoissledovatelsky activities, international cooperation, materialnotekhnichesky base, etc.) within one month and carries out certification of knowledge of students in final groups (classes).
2.9. The head of educational institution creates conditions for normal activities of the Commission on accreditation, and submits the documents necessary for carrying out the analysis.
3.1. Main objectives of introspection:
- provide direct participation of educational institution in accreditation;
- create the internal control mechanism of content and quality of training according to training programs;
- provide self-assessment of educational institution.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.