of August 24, 2012 No. 292
About approval of Regulations of the electronic state service "Licensing, Renewal, Issue of Duplicates of the License for the Occupation Right Activities of the Private Legal Executive"
According to item 4 of article 9-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 27, 2000 "About ministerial procedures", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To impose control of execution of this order on the chairman of Committee on execution of court resolutions of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan Eshmagambetov Zh. B.
3. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister B. Imashev
Minister of Transport and Communications
Republic of Kazakhstan
_______________ A. Zhumagaliyev
"___" _________ 2012
Approved by the order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 24, 2012, No. 292
1. The electronic state service "Licensing, Renewal, Issue of Duplicates of the License for the Occupation Right Activities of the Private Legal Executive" (further - electronic state service) appears Committee on execution of court resolutions of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider), including through the web portal of "the electronic government" www.e.gov.kz or the E-litsenzirovaniye web portal of www.elicense.kz (further - PEP).
2. The electronic state service is rendered based on the Standard of the state service "Licensing, Renewal, Issue of Duplicates of the License for the Occupation Right Activities of the Private Legal Executive" approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 30, 2012 No. 1000 (further - the Standard).
3. Extent of automation of electronic state service: partially automated.
4. Type of rendering electronic state service: transactional.
5. The concepts and reducings used in these Regulations:
1) information system (further - IS) - the system intended for storage, processing, search, distribution, transfer and provision of information using the hardware and software;
2) the E-litsenzirovaniye web portal (further - IS GBD "E-licensing") - the information system containing data about the issued, renewed, suspended, renewed and terminated licenses, and also branches, representations (objects, Items, sites) of the licensee performing the licensed type (subspecies) of activities which on a centralized basis create identification license number, issued by licensors;
3) individual identification number (further - IIN) - the unique number created for physical person, including the individual entrepreneur performing activities in the form of personal entrepreneurship;
4) the state database "Physical persons" (further - GBD FL) - the information system intended for the automated collection, storage and information processing, creation of the National register of individual identification numbers for the purpose of implementation of single identification of physical persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan and provisions about them the urgent and authentic data to state bodies and other subjects within their powers and according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) SFE - structurally functional units;
6) electronic state service - the state service rendered electronically using information technologies;
7) the user - the subject (the receiver, the service provider) addressing information system for receipt of electronic information resources necessary for it and using them;
8) transactional service - the service in provision to users of electronic information resources requiring mutual exchange of information using the digital signature;
9) the receiver - physical person to which the electronic state service is rendered;
10) the electronic document - the document in which information is provided in elektronnotsifrovy form and is certified by means of the digital signature;
11) the electronic license - the license in electronic form which is drawn up and issued with use of information technologies equivalent licenses on paper;
12) the web portal of "the electronic government" (PEP) - the information system representing single window of access to all consolidated government information including the regulatory legal base, and to electronic state services;
13) payment gateway of "the electronic government" (further - PShEP) - the automated information system intended for ensuring interaction between information systems of banks of the second level, the organizations performing separate types of banking activities and "the electronic government" when implementing payments of physical persons and legal entities;
14) lock of "the electronic government" (further - ShEP) - the information system intended for integration of information systems of "the electronic government" within realization of electronic services;
15) the digital signature (further - the EDS) - set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content;
6. Step-by-step actions and decisions of the service provider through PEP (the chart No. 1 of functional interaction when rendering electronic state service through PEP) are given in appendix 1 to these Regulations:
1) the receiver performs registration for PEP by means of the registration certificate EDS which is attached by the receiver in the computer Internet browser (it is performed for the unregistered receivers on PEP);
2) process 1 - attachment the receiver of the registration certificate EDS in the computer Internet browser, introduction by the receiver of the password (authorization process) on PEP for receipt of electronic state service;
3) condition 1 - check on PEP of authenticity of data on the registered receiver through IIN and the password;
4) process 2 - forming PEPOM of the message on refusal in authorization in connection with the available violations in data of the receiver;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.