of September 5, 2012 No. 836
About release of treasury obligations
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. To the Ministry of Finance:
perform release of treasury obligations to bearer in documentary form with a total amount of 200 million US dollars with circulation period 24 months, with a nominal cost of 500 US dollars, different series;
provide in the draft of the Government budget of Ukraine for the corresponding year of means, necessary for servicing and repayment of treasury obligations;
determine terms of release of series of treasury obligations according to Conditions of placement and repayment of treasury obligations;
provide in accordance with the established procedure production of forms of certificates of treasury obligations on Banknote mint of the National Bank of Ukraine.
2. Approve Conditions of placement and repayment of treasury obligations which are applied.
3. Take into consideration that the general agent of placement, deliveries, collections, servicing of the address, repayment and destruction of treasury obligations the "Government Savings Bank of Ukraine" public joint stock company is (further - PJSC Oschadbank).
To the Ministry of Finance to sign the agreement on placement, delivery, collection, servicing of the address, repayment and destruction of treasury obligations with PJSC Oschadbank.
To the Ministry of Finance to provide in conclusion time with PJSC Oschadbank of the specified Agreement remuneration of PJSC Oschadbank for accomplishment of functions on placement, delivery, collection, servicing of the address, repayment and destruction of treasury obligations in the amount of 0,5 of percent of nominal cost of the realized treasury obligations.
4. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 13, 2009 No. 470 "About introduction of amendments to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 14, 2009 No. 362" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2009, No. 37, the Art. 1242).
Prime Minister of Ukraine N. Azarov
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 5, 2012 No. 836
1. Treasury obligations are placed on a voluntary basis among physical persons.
For liquidity support of treasury obligations the "Government Savings Bank of Ukraine" public joint stock company (further - PJSC Oschadbank) can redeem from physical persons the treasury obligations belonging to them on the contractual principles at the price not below nominal cost in currency of their release.
The treasury obligations redeemed by PJSC Oschadbank can be sold to other physical persons in currency of their release.
2. Treasury obligations are issued by two series A and B. Objem of release of each series constitutes 100 million US dollars face value.
Treasury obligations of the following series are placed after sale previous.
The form of the form of the certificate of treasury obligation (dalshesertifikat) affirms the Ministry of Finance.
The certificate contains four coupons. The income size according to each coupon of treasury obligation of series A constitutes 23 US dollars, and series B - 20 US dollars.
4. Sale, payment of the income and repayment of treasury obligations are performed in currency of release and at the choice of physical person in cash or non-cash form. In case of repayment of treasury obligations and payment of the income for them in non-cash form, means are transfered to account, specified by the bearer of the certificate.
5. Placement of treasury obligations is carried out directly by PJSC Oschadbank or with involvement of other banks by it.
6. PJSC Oschadbank receives forms of certificates, performs their delivery in organizations which carry out placement of treasury obligations, and in accordance with the established procedure provides accounting of the specified forms.
7. It is forbidden to place treasury obligations which forms of certificates are damaged or have any defects, in particular those which appeared during their production.
8. Placement of treasury obligations stops in five calendar days prior to the termination of term of their address and/or the coupon period.
9. The procedure for cost determination of sale of treasury obligations during their placement is established by the Ministry of Finance.
Information on the cost of sale of treasury obligations shall be located in a visible place indoors in which their sale is performed.
10. During sale of treasury obligations the employee of organization which carries out placement of treasury obligations:
shall report to the buyer about the cost of sale of treasury obligation;
on reverse side of the certificate appends the signature, specifies the name and the address of organization, sale date and certifies record by seal.
After the end of the coupon period treasury obligations are on sale without coupons for previous periods.
11. The payment for carrying out transactions on sale, payment of the income and repayment of treasury obligations is not levied from physical persons.
The exhaustive list of requirements for acquisition of treasury obligations is determined by these Conditions.
12. The means received from sale of treasury obligations, PJSC Oschadbank lists not later, than within three working days into the separate account of Treasury specified in the agreement on placement, delivery, collection, the servicing of the address, repayment and destruction of treasury obligations concluded with the Ministry of Finance.
13. Repayment of treasury obligations and payment of the income for them are performed by PJSC Oschadbank at the expense of means of the government budget. For carrying out calculations the Treasury transfers means of the government budget to account PJSC Oschadbank determined in the Agreement which is specified in Item 12 of these Conditions, not later, than during the penultimate working day of the corresponding coupon period or circulation period of treasury obligations within the amounts provided in the government budget.
14. Repayment of treasury obligations and/or payment of the income for them are performed since second day which comes after the termination of circulation period of treasury obligations and/or the coupon period.
During repayment of treasury obligations the nominal cost of treasury obligations and the income according to unpaid coupons is paid to bearers.
Treasury obligations cannot be extinguished ahead of schedule before the repayment date specified in the certificate.
The coupons which are cut off from the certificate do not grant the right to the income.
15. Repayment of treasury obligations and payment of the income for them stop on July 1, 2016. After the specified date treasury obligations which were not shown to repayment are considered as extinguished.
16. Repayment of treasury obligations and payment of the income for them are performed in case authenticity of the certificate does not raise doubts, on it there are no traces of counterfeit and than three fourth of its sizes and images of series and number remained more.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.