of September 6, 2012 No. 260
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization and carrying out electronic biddings on lowering of the starting price at the Uzbek Republican commodity and raw exchange in the new edition
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 7, 2011 "About optimization of system of public procurements and expansion of involvement of subjects of small business to them" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-1475:
Item 1 ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.06.2013 No. 166
2. Make changes to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 31, 2004 No. 251 "About additional measures for enhancement of activities of the commodity and raw exchanges" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2004, No. 5, the Art. 50) according to appendix No. 2.
3. Recognize invalid the paragraph third Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of April 1, 2011 as No. 100 "About measures for enhancement of regulatory framework for the organization of public procurements" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2011, No. 4, the Art. 24) and appendix No. 2 to it.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R.S.Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1 voided according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.06.2013 No. 166
Appendix № 2
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 6, 2012 No. 260
1. State Item 1 in the following edition:
"1. Determine that at the commodity and raw exchanges sales of goods (works, services) by means of the conclusion can be organized:
stock exchange transactions by results of the electronic exchange biddings by goods of certain sort and quality, including the standard goods admitted in accordance with the established procedure to exchange trading;
auction transactions by results of biddings (including the electronic biddings on the organization of public procurements) goods (works, services), including goods having individual properties;
exhibition and fair transactions on results of electronic exhibition and fair trading by goods (works, services), with provision to buyers of possibility of survey of their samples and models, electronic catalogs, prospectuses, advertizing bulletins or other documentation characterizing goods (works, services)".
2. The fourth Item 5 to exclude the paragraph.
3. To exclude Item 9 and appendix No. 1 to the resolution.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.