of August 4, 2012 No. 731
About approval of the Regulations on temporary procedure of veterinary control (supervision) concerning the separate goods arriving from the Russian Federation
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on temporary procedure of veterinary control (supervision) concerning the separate goods arriving from the Russian Federation.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus M. Myasnikovich
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 4, 2012 No. 731
1. This Provision developed according to Article 8 of the Customs union agreement on veterinary and sanitary measures of December 11, 2009 for the purpose of maintenance of epizootic wellbeing in the territory of the Republic of Belarus establishes temporary procedure of veterinary control (supervision) by the state bodies and organizations of the Republic of Belarus performing activities in the field of veterinary science.
2. Requirements of this Provision are obligatory for execution by the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, local executive and administrative organs, legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs whose activities are connected with production, conversion, storage, utilization, destruction, realization and movement of the separate goods according to appendix included in the Single inventory, which are subject to veterinary control (supervision), No. 317 approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of June 18, 2010.
3. The separate goods included in the Single inventory, subject to veterinary control (supervision) (further - controlled goods), when importing to the Republic of Belarus from the Russian Federation during the whole time of transportation shall be followed by the veterinary certificates of the Customs union issued by officials of authorized bodies of the Russian Federation and other documents confirming safety of controlled goods.
5. Import of controlled goods to the territory of the Republic of Belarus is allowed from the companies of the Russian Federation included in the Register of the organizations and persons performing production, conversion and (or) storage of the controlled goods moved from the territory of one state member of the Customs union on the territory of other state member of the Customs union (further - the Register of the companies of the Customs union), according to the procedure, provided in Regulations on single procedure for conducting joint checks of objects and sampling of the goods (products) which are subject to veterinary control (supervision), No. 834 approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of October 18, 2011.
6. The controlled goods which arrived on the territory of the Republic of Belarus are subject to documentary, physical and laboratory control.
Documentary control consists in check:
the documents confirming safety of controlled goods;
compliance of contents of the issued documents to the Single veterinary (veterinary and sanitary) requirements imposed to the goods which are subject to veterinary control (supervision), approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of June 18, 2010 No. 317.
Physical control includes:
examination of controlled goods and survey of animals;
check of compliance of controlled goods to the data specified in the shown documents for the purpose of exception of availability of the controlled goods which are not specified in accompanying documents and exception of joint movement of incompatible goods;
control of compliance of the vehicle to the established veterinarnosanitarny requirements necessary for transportation of controlled goods;
control of conditions and mode of movement (transportation);
control of compliance of packaging and marking to the established requirements.
Laboratory control is exercised by carrying out researches in the laboratories accredited on these purposes in cases of identification of visible organoleptic changes in case of examination of the transported controlled goods and exceptions of infectious diseases of animals.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.