It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 10, 2012
of May 30, 2012 No. 631
About approval of the Procedure for accomplishment of customs formalities when implementing customs clearance of goods using the customs declaration on the form of the single administrative document
According to part two of Article 246 of the Customs code of Ukraine of March 13, 2012 No. 4495-VI, the subitem 64 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 08, 2011 No. 446, I ORDER:
1. Approve the Procedure for accomplishment of customs formalities when implementing customs clearance of goods using the customs declaration on the form of the single administrative document which is attached.
2. Recognize invalid orders of the State Customs Service of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
3. (Chmeruk M. O.) together with Department of the organization of customs control and registration of the State Customs Service of Ukraine (Syomk S. M.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine:
submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
4. To department of customs information technologies and statistics of the State Customs Service of Ukraine (Yurchenko K. G.) within 45 days from the date of entry into force of this order to finish the corresponding software taking into account requirements of this order.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Myarkovsky A. I. and First Deputy Chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of Dorokhovsky O. M.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 30, 2012, No. 631
1.1. This Procedure is developed according to part two of Article 246 of the Customs code of Ukraine (further - the Code) for the purpose of determination of procedure for accomplishment of customs formalities when implementing customs clearance of goods using the customs declaration on the form of the single administrative document which moves to customs authority on paper or as the electronic document.
1.2. Terms and reducings are used in this Procedure in such value:
ASAUR - the automated analysis system and risk managements;
ASTO - the automated system of customs clearance;
DTS - the declaration of customs value;
ED - electronic documents or electronic copies of paper documents which are filed to customs authority together with the electronic customs declaration;
EDTS - the electronic declaration of customs value;
EK DTS - the electronic copy of the declaration of customs value on paper;
TD EK - the electronic copy of the customs declaration on paper;
ETD - the electronic customs declaration;
The EDS - the digital signature;
EAD - the single administrative document;
EAIS of customs authorities of Ukraine - single is automated information system of customs authorities of Ukraine;
the information terminal - the program and technical module by means of which the customs applicant or person authorized by it (further - the Customs applicant) according to part four of article 264 of the Code perform independent fixation in electronic system of customs clearance of the fact and time of giving to customs authority of the customs declaration or document which according to the legislation replaces it, and the documents necessary for customs clearance, on paper;
refusal card - refusal card in adoption of the customs declaration or customs clearance, release or the omission of goods, vehicles of commercial appointment;
TD - the customs declaration on the EAD form which moves to customs authority on paper or in the form of the electronic document (including the customs declaration completed regularly, the preliminary customs declaration, the temporary customs declaration, the periodic customs declaration, the additional declaration);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.