of August 28, 2012 No. 253
About additional measures for streamlining of activities of the markets and malls
For the purpose of further enhancement of the organization and management of activities of the markets and malls of the republic, increase in the service level of the population and improvement of terms of trade the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Rules of the organization of trading activity in the markets in the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to appendix No. 1;
Rules of the organization of activities of malls in the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to appendix No. 2.
2. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan to accept package of measures for explanation to subjects of entrepreneurship of requirements of the Rules approved by this resolution including by the organization on places of seminars, "round tables", with broad attraction of financial resources of mass information.
3. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
4. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 28, 2012 No. 253
1. These rules determine the main requirements to the organization of trading activity in the markets in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. In these rules the following main terms and concepts are used:
the Dehkan (food) market - the property complex acting on the permanent or temporary basis in the places determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent and intended for creation of necessary conditions of retail purchase and sale of wide range of food agricultural products and products of its conversion with use of malls, trade places and stationary outlets (including trade pavilions);
the market selling the cattle, bird and other animals - the branch of the Dehkan (food) market which is separate division of the legal entity on which trade in the live cattle, bird and other animals is performed;
the market selling the property which was in the use - the market in which retail trade is performed by the nonfoods which were in the use and property, organized in certain days and places with obligatory specifying of the specialization established by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent;
day off fair - specially allotted by public authorities on places the territory for creation for a certain time (usually on the weekend) conditions for purchase and sale of agricultural products directly agricultural producers.
3. Activities of stationary objects of retail trade and rendering the services of public catering located in the territory of the Dehkan (food) market, the market selling the cattle, bird, animals, the market selling the property which was in the use (further - the market), are performed according to rules of retail trade and production and sales of products (services) of public catering in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Creation of the market is performed based on the decision of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent on allocation of the parcel of land under its organization.
5. The organization of fairs of the day off is performed based on the decision of public authorities on places.
6. In the decision the location of the market, its specialization, operating mode, quantity and dislocation of trade places on it are without fail determined.
7. The organization of activities of the market is provided with the legal entity leasing the parcel of land allocated for the organization of the market. The specified legal entity is created in the form of joint-stock company or limited liability company, as one of founders of which the public authority on places from shares in authorized fund at least 51 percent without fail shall act.
8. The minimum size of authorized fund of the created markets shall correspond to the size established by the legislation for legal entities of the corresponding forms of business.
9. State registration of the markets is made according to the procedure, established for subjects of entrepreneurship.
10. Reorganization and liquidation of the markets is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
11. The market shall have:
asphalted (except the market selling the cattle, bird and other animals), properly lit floor space isolated from the adjacent territory by barrier;
the entrances and entrances which are closed after the end of its work; the drawn-up sign in state language with indication of its name, specialization and operating mode;
the equipped and numbered stationary and seasonal malls and places for trade, stationary outlets (including pavilions). At the same time the scheme of placement of objects of the market approved by administration of the market and hung out for public inspection and physical layout of objects, and also arrangement of malls and places shall provide easy access of buyers on the market and access to malls and places;
rooms for placement of strong point of bodies of the State Tax Service, territorial authorities of internal affairs, sanitary and epidemiological surveillance, medical aid station, the state laboratory of veterinary and sanitary examination or body of the public veterinary service (in case of realization of foodstuff of animal and phytogenesis);
left-luggage office, certain rooms for storage of disinfectants, razrub of meat raw materials (in case of realization of meat);
rental center of carts for sellers and buyers;
rental center of measuring instruments (except the markets selling the property which was in the use);
fire extinguishing means and notifications of the population in cases of emergency and emergency situations;
places of temporary storage of the vehicles located in the territory of the markets and adjoining to them the territories, public toilets, water supply system, wash basins, dustbins, broadcasting center and other necessary infrastructure facilities.
12. The territory of the market shall be accurately differentiated with such condition that the Dehkan (food) market, the market selling the cattle, bird and other animals, the market selling the property which was in the use were not located in the neighbourhood with each other.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.