of July 31, 2012 No. 1009
About approval of standards of the state services rendered by the Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to articles 9-1, 15-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 27, 2000 "About ministerial procedures", subitems 2), Articles 6, article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 11, 2007 "About informatization" and Article 34 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 4, 2008 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: 3)
1. Approve enclosed:
1) standard of the state service "Issue of Permission to Burning in Torches of Associated and (or) Natural Gas during the Testing of Object of Wells, Test Operation of the Field, Technologically Inevitable Combustion of Gas in case of Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance and Repair Work of Processing Equipment"; (12Kb In original language)
2) standard of the state service "Issue of Permission to Implementation of Oil Operations at the Sea on Construction or Placement of Sea Construction"; (10Kb In original language)
3) standard of the state service "Issue of the Construction Licence and Operation of Oil and Gas Pipelines at the Sea"; (10Kb In original language)
5) No. 309 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 29.03.2013
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 31, 2012, No. 1009
1. The state service is rendered by Committee of the state inspection in oil and gas complex of the Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) to the address: 010000, the city of Astana, Prospekt Kabangbai of the batyr 19, the block A, office And 0505, and also through the web portal of "the electronic government": www.egov.kz or the E-litsenzirovaniye web portal of www.elicense.kz (further - the portal).
2. Form of the rendered state service partially automated.
3. The state service is rendered based on article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 11, 2007 "About informatization", article 85 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" and the orders of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 8, 2010 to No. 1174 "About approval of Rules of issue of permissions to burning in torches of associated and (or) natural gas" (further - Rules).
4. The complete information is had on procedure for rendering the state service:
1) on Internet resource of the Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry): www.mgm.gov.kz in the Section "Committee of the State Inspection in Oil and Gas Complex" (further - Internet resource of the Ministry);
2) on the portal.
Also information on procedure for rendering the state service is provided by phone the call-center: (1414).
5. The rendered state service are result issue of permission to burning in torches of associated and (or) natural gas during the testing of object of wells, test operation of the field, technologically inevitable combustion of gas in case of commissioning, operation, maintenance and repair work of processing equipment with indication of amount of the burned gas and effective period of permission (further - permission) or the motivated answer about refusal in provision of the state service in electronic form, certified by the digital signature (further - the EDS) of the authorized officer.
In case of the appeal of the consumer to Committee behind receipt of permission on paper, permission is drawn up in electronic format, unpacked, certified by seal and signed by the head of Committee.
6. The state service is rendered to legal entities (further - the consumer).
7. Terms of rendering the state service:
1) from the moment of the appeal of the consumer to Committee or on the portal is constituted by 15 (fifteen) working days;
2) the most allowed time of expectation in queue in case of delivery of documents no more than 15 (fifteen) minutes;
3) the most allowed time in queue in case of receipt of documents, no more than 20 (twenty) minutes.
8. The state service is rendered free of charge.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.