of August 31, 2012 No. 1115
About approval of Rules of carrying out energy audit
According to the subitem 13) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 13, 2012 "About energy saving and increase in energy efficiency" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out energy audit.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 31, 2012 No. 1115
1. These rules of carrying out energy audit (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 13) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 13, 2012 "About energy saving and increase in energy efficiency" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for carrying out energy audit.
2. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the certificate on accreditation - the official document issued by authorized body in the field of energy saving and increase in energy efficiency, certifying competence of legal entities to perform energy audit and (or) examination of energy saving and increase in energy efficiency;
2) subjects of the State energy register are the individual entrepreneurs and legal entities consuming energy resources in amount, equivalent one thousand five hundred and more tons of conditional fuel a year and also public institutions and subjects of the quasi-public sector;
3) class of energy efficiency of the electric energy-requiring device - the level of profitability of energy consumption of the electric energy-requiring device characterizing its energy efficiency at operation stage;
4) the power accountant - the legal entity accredited by authorized body in the field of energy saving and increase in energy efficiency on the right of carrying out energy audit according to the rules of accreditation approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) energy resources - set of the natural and made energy carriers which stored energy is used now or can be used in the long term in economic and other types of activity, and also energy types (atomic, electric, chemical, electromagnetic, thermal and other types of energy);
6) energy audit (energy audit) - collection, processing and data analysis about use of energy resources for the purpose of assessment of opportunity and energy saving potential and preparation of the conclusion;
7) management in the field of energy saving and increase in energy efficiency (power management) - the complex of the administrative actions aimed at providing rational consumption of energy resources and increase in energy efficiency of object of management, including development and realization of policy of energy saving and the increase in energy efficiency, actions plans, procedures and techniques of monitoring, assessment of energy consumption and other actions directed to increase in energy efficiency;
8) energy efficiency (energy efficiency) - the characteristics reflecting the relation of useful effect of use of energy resources to the costs of energy resources made for the purpose of receipt of such effect;
9) energy saving - realization of the organizational, technical, technology, economic and other measures directed to reduction of amount of the used energy resources.
3. Subjects of the State energy register, except for public institutions, pass statutory energy audit at least once each five years.
4. The energy audit is carried out by the legal entities who received the certificate on accreditation on this type of activity.
5. The energy audit is performed at the expense of means of the addressed person (customer) based on the agreement signed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. The energy audit is carried out with aggregate term no more than one year from the moment of the conclusion of the agreement.
7. When carrying out reshaping and re-planning of the building, structure, construction, and also in case of changes of the outside protecting designs, engineering and technical systems in case of which their energy consumption changes subjects of the State energy register repeatedly pass energy audit.
8. The energy audit is carried out on the following stages:
2) measuring (test);
9. On preparatory stage the power accountant constitutes the program of carrying out energy audit (with indication of terms of performance of works and the complete list of the objects which are on balance of the customer) and creates the list of necessary data and documents which need to be provided to the customer, including:
1) the actions plan on energy saving and increase in energy efficiency developed following the results of the previous energy audit and results of its execution;
2) amounts of production, production, consumption, transfer of energy resources and water in five consecutive years preceding energy audit;
3) structure of the main buildings, structures, constructions and their characteristic (purpose of object and its constituting (extensions), engineering systems, energy efficiency class, date of construction, number of storeys of the building, material of walls and roofs, the area of glazing and type of glazing, cubic capacity, total area);
4) data on sources of power supply and parameters of energy carriers;
5) the actual energy consumption per unit of products and (or) expense of energy resources on heating per acre or the heated amount of buildings, structures, constructions;
6) data on energy and processing equipment;
7) class of energy efficiency of the electric energy-requiring device;
8) data on metering devices and control;
9) data on utility power systems, heat supplies, ventilation, cold supply, water supply, airsupply, sewerage, gas supply;
10) increase or reduction of numerical list of employees of the customer;
11) the copy of the previous conclusion on energy audit;
12) data on the organization of system operation of power management. Data and documents are provided by the customer to the power accountant (in case of their availability).
10. At measuring stage the power accountant holds the following events:
1) instrument measurements of the equipment;
2) energy inspection of the building, structure, construction and its engineering systems with use of devices of measurement;
3) diagnostics of the equipment regarding energy efficiency.
11. At analytical stage the power accountant holds the following events:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.