of August 27, 2012 No. 1087
About approval of Rules of conducting the state accounting of forest fund
According to subitem 17-12) of Article 12 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting the state accounting of forest fund.
2. Recognize invalid:
1) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2003 No. 1182 "About approval of Rules of conducting the state accounting of forest fund" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2003, No. 44, the Art. 482);
2) Item of 1 changes and addition which are made to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 1, 2011 No. 1002 "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2011, No. 53, the Art. 746).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 27, 2012 No. 1087
1. These rules are developed according to subitem 17-12) of Article 12 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003 and determine procedure for conducting the state accounting of forest fund (further - Rules).
2. The state accounting of forest fund (further - account) is kept for the organization of protection, protection of forest fund, reproduction of the woods and afforestation, forest utilization, systematic control of quantitative and high-quality changes of forest fund and providing the state bodies interested physical persons and legal entities in information on the forest fund according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
As a part of the state forest fund especially protected forest territories are separately allocated and considered.
The state nature sanctuaries which are in borders of the national natural parks, state national natural parks, state regional natural parks and state natural wildlife reserves are considered in their structure.
3. Accounting, depending on the considered indicators, is subdivided on annual and periodic which are carried out as of January 1, following after accounting year.
4. When conducting annual accounting stated below data on areas, the cities, areas and the republic are considered:
1) the areas of grounds of the state forest fund by categories of the state forest fund (on the state forest owners);
2) the areas of private forest fund (on private forest owners).
5. Periodic accounting is carried out once in five years.
When conducting periodic accounting in addition to data of annual accounting are considered wood stock availability by the prevailing tree and shrubby species and groups of age, this about protective and economic characteristics of forest fund, necessary for forest management and assessment of economic activity of forest owners and forest users.
6. All sites of forest fund the area of more 0,05 of hectare are subject to accounting (with rounding to hectare 0,1). In documentation on accounting of forest fund of the data are brought in the whole hectares.
7. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the department of authorized body performing management functions, control and supervision in the field of protection, protection, use of forest fund, reproduction of the woods and afforestation - Committee of forest and hunting economy of the Ministry of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - department of authorized body);
2) the state forest management organization - the republican state state company "Kazakh Forest Management Company of Committee of Forest and Hunting Economy of the Ministry of Environmental Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan" which is under authority of department of authorized body in the field of forest and hunting economy which activities are aimed at providing accounting of forest resources, the territorial structure of forest fund, the state monitoring of the woods, planning of forest management and forest utilization.
8. The procedure for maintaining documentation of accounting, the list of indicators of accounting, form of the relevant documents, terms of representation of materials of accounting are determined by department of authorized body.
9. The state forest fund is subject to accounting:
1) the woods of natural and artificial origin (including forest and not forest grounds) on lands of especially protected natural territories;
2) the woods of natural and artificial origin, and also the parcels of land which are not covered with forest vegetation provided for needs of forestry on lands of the state forest fund;
3) protective plantings on strips of withdrawal of iron and highways public of the international and republican value, channels, bulk distribution lines and other linear constructions ten meters wide and more, the area of more 0,05 of hectare.
10. As a part of private forest fund are subject to accounting created at the expense of means of physical and non-state legal entities on the lands provided to them in private property or long-term land use according to the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan with purpose for afforestation:
1) artificial plantings;
2) the plantings of natural origin which arose in the seed and (or) vegetative way;
3) private forest nurseries;
4) plantatsionny plantings of special purpose;
5) agricultural forest melioration plantings;
6) protective plantings on strips of withdrawal of the economic highways which are in private property.
11. Data of accounting are updated annually. Updating and modification of accounting documents is made according to forest management materials which are annually brought by forest owners in data of accounting based on the following indicators:
1) acts of survey in nature of the sites covered by economic activity or which underwent to changes in result of natural factors (the fires, floods, earthquakes, mudflows and other emergency situations);
2) decisions of state bodies on:
to inclusion of the parcels of land in category of lands of forest fund and (or) lands of especially protected natural territories;
to withdrawal of lands of the state forest fund;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.