of August 1, 2012 No. 895
About training of specialists taking into account requirements of the labor market
This Law determines legal, financial and organizational basis of partnership of the state and private sector in system of professional education and governs the relations in the course of interaction of system of professional education in case of training of specialists, corresponding to requirements of the labor market.
In this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
- the specialist - person having the professional education owning knowledge, skills and professional skill of the theory and practice of specialization, allowing it to conduct professional activity in certain sphere;
- multichannel financing - use of means of budgets of different levels, non-budgetary sources, and also means of the employers, their associations and other sources of financing which are not forbidden by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- merging of employers - the form of business of non-profit organization based on membership of employers (the legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and physical persons using wage labor);
- educational and work practice - the type of educational activities directed to forming, fixing and enhancement of knowledge, abilities, skills and competence of the certain work types studying in the course of accomplishment connected with future professional activity;
- professional information - data on main occupations, the prospects of development of different types of activities, conditions and compensation, situation in the labor market, opportunities of vocational training in educational institutions of professional education;
- professional consultation - assistance in choice of profession by means of explanation of requirements of the labor market taking into account the existing competition, and also provision to interested persons of the relevant information for the independent solution of question;
- professional education - the education form taken by students in the course of development of training programs of professional education of knowledge, abilities, skills and competences of certain level and the amount allowing message professional activity in certain sphere;
- professional training - the training process directed to development by students of knowledge and abilities, acquisition of skills and competence, certain labor functions by students, necessary for accomplishment, and not requiring increase in the education level;
- the labor market - the sphere of forming of manpower requirements and its offer determining relations between employers and workers by exchange of qualification, knowledge, abilities, capabilities and competence on the salary within certain economic space;
- social partnership - the system of relations between workers (employee representatives), employers (representatives of employers) and public authorities aligning interests of workers and employers concerning regulation of labor and other, directly related relations;
- partnership of the state and private sector in system of professional education and the labor market, system of relations between employers, their associations, educational institutions of primary professional, secondary professional, higher professional and postgraduate education (daleeobrazovatelny organizations of professional education), governing bodies of the government, the parties of social partnership and public associations.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on training of specialists taking into account requirements of the labor market is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
The purposes of this Law consist from:
- assistance of coordination of activities of subjects of system of professional education for studying of real situation in the labor market, conducting market monitoring of work, determination and detection of the current and perspective demands of the labor market in specialists according to strategy socially - economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- assistance to creation and functioning of permanent mechanisms of regulation of system of training of specialists and workers;
- forming of offers on development and realization of state policy in the field of preparation, retrainings, advanced trainings of specialists and workers taking into account requirements of innovative economy;
- ensuring participation of employers in determination of the needs for manpower, improvement of quality of professional education, updating of its content taking into account the forecast of requirements of the labor market and the organization on this basis of educational, productive and scientific activity;
- strengthenings and developments of financial provision and material and technical resources of educational institutions of professional education.
State policy in the field of training of specialists in system of professional education taking into account requirements of the labor market is directed to realization of the following organizational, economic and legal measures:
- expansion of system of professional education in connection with demographic changes and social and economic needs of the state;
- development of interaction of system of professional education and employers within partnership of the state and private sector on training of specialists, ensuring control of level and quality of professional education and development of system of assessment of level and quality of activities of educational institutions of professional education, their training programs and plans;
- introduction in practice of permanent monitoring and forecasting of needs for specialists and personnel taking into account requirements of the labor market, with their obligatory reflection in statistical data and informing on it the interested bodies and persons;
- creation of effective system of professional information and professional consultation for youth for the purpose of increase in its motivation to labor activity on specialties, relevant requirements of the labor market;
- forecasting of needs of the labor market for training of specialists according to the strategy of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan and other industry programs.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.