of August 28, 2012 No. 428-Z
It is accepted by the House of Representatives on May 31, 2012
Approved by Council of the Republic on June 22, 2012
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Belarus of 10.01.2015 No. 244-Z, 13.11.2017 of No. 68-Z)
1. Close relatives - the spouse (spouse), parents, adoptive parents (adopters), children including adopted (adopted) brothers and sisters, the grandfather, the grandma and grandsons.
2. The blocked apartment house - the apartment house consisting of two and more apartments or two and more apartments and auxiliary rooms each of which has entrance directly from the house adjoining territory.
3. The former family member - the citizen of the Republic of Belarus, and also the foreign citizen, the person without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Belarus (further, if other is not established by this Code, - the citizen), lost the status of the member of the family of the owner, employer, subtenant of premises, the citizen who is organization member of builders, as a result of annulment of marriage, deprivation of the parent rights, termination of the written agreement about recognition by the family member or on other bases, stipulated by the legislation, and continuing to live in premises of the owner, employer, subtenant of premises, the citizen who is organization member of builders.
4. The auxiliary room - the room located in the blocked or apartment apartment house out of apartments, intended for ensuring operation of the apartment house (lobby, corridor, gallery, ladder marches and platforms, lift halls and other rooms).
5. The admission fee - the cash amount granted by the citizen, the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur in case of the accession to the organization of builders, partnership of owners and intended for covering of the expenses connected with organization activity of builders, partnerships of owners.
6. The state support for construction, reconstruction or acquisition of premises - package of measures, directed to rendering to the citizens staying on the registry of the housing conditions needing improvement, supports of the state (soft credits, disposable subsidies for construction, reconstruction or acquisition of premises and other types of the state support) for construction, reconstruction or acquisition of premises.
7. Additional contribution - the money deposited by organization member of builders, partnerships of owners for covering of losses of the organization of builders, partnerships of owners.
8. The living room - the premises which are in the apartment or the apartment house, other capital structure (the building, construction).
9. Living space - the amount of the area of half of living rooms.
10. Housing and communal services - services in maintenance and (or) recovery of proper sanitary and (or) technical condition of apartment houses, other capital structures (buildings, constructions), residential and auxiliary rooms, the house adjoining territory, on ensuring their comfort, favorable and safe conditions for accommodation of citizens, the including utilities, maintenance, running repair, capital repairs and other housing and communal services provided according to agreements.
11. Housing cooperative - the organization of builders created for construction of apartment apartment houses, acquisition of the unfinished buildings and (or) buildings which are subject to reconstruction or capital repairs and completion of their construction, reconstruction or capital repairs and also for the subsequent operation of apartment apartment houses and management of them.
12. Housing cooperative - the organization of builders created for acquisition of the new or capitally repaired, reconstructed apartment houses, and also for subsequent their operation and management of them.
13. Housing stock - set of premises of the state and private housing stocks.
14. Premises - the room intended for accommodation of citizens heated having natural lighting and meeting sanitary standards, rules and hygienic standard rates and other technical requirements imposed to premises (further if other is not established by this Code, - the health and technical requirements established for accommodation).
15. Premises in the hostel - the premises or its part provided to citizens on terms of the contract of hiring of premises in the hostel.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.