It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 26, 2012
of May 31, 2012 No. 654
About approval of the Order of interaction of customs authorities with the Central customs authority of laboratory researches and expert work when carrying out customs control and customs clearance of goods and vehicles, Standard rates of sampling (samples) of goods for carrying out research (the analysis, examination) and forms of the act of sampling (samples) of goods
According to Articles 356, 357 Customs codes of Ukraine of March 13, 2012 No. 4495-VІ and the subitem 64 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 08, 2011 No. 446, I ORDER:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (Chmeruk M. O.) and to the Central customs authority of laboratory researches and expert work of the State Customs Service of Ukraine (Yarmolsky S. I.) to provide in accordance with the established procedure:
submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
3. Recognize invalid orders of the State Customs Service of Ukraine:
of April 18, 2005 No. 302 "About approval of form of the act of sampling and samples of goods", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 29, 2005 for No. 457/10737;
of September 14, 2007 No. 760 "About introduction of amendments to the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of 23.12.2002 No. 719", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 08, 2007 for No. 1153/14420;
4. This order becomes effective from the date of the introduction in action of the Customs code of Ukraine of March 13, 2012, but not earlier than day of official publication.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Myarkovsky A. I. and First Deputy Chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of Dorokhovsky O. M.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 31, 2012, No. 654
1. This Procedure No. 4495-V І, for the purpose of enhancement of expert activities of customs authorities, increase in efficiency and quality of their work on task performance concerning completeness of collection of customs payments in the Government budget of Ukraine, counteraction to smuggling and customs offenses when moving goods through customs border of Ukraine is developed according to requirements of Articles 356 and 357 of the Customs code of Ukraine of April 13, 2012.
2. This Procedure determines the principles of the organization of task performance and the functions assigned to the Central customs authority of laboratory researches and expert work (further - Management) and customs authorities, when implementing customs control and customs clearance of goods and vehicles which need expert and pilot maintenance.
3. This Procedure governs the relations on questions:
the directions of requests of customs authorities in expert divisions of Management;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.