of August 22, 2012 No. 774
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for implementation of system of protection of transit movements
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for implementation of system of protection of transit movements which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine N. Azarov
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 22, 2012, No. 774
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Implementation of System of Protection of Transit Movements" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds is the Ministry of Finance, and the executive in charge of the budget program - State Customs Service.
3. Tasks of the executive in charge of the budget program are:
implementation, development and ensuring functioning of the electronic control system behind movement of transit cargoes;
strengthening of control of the goods delivery in customs of appointment;
non-admission of losses of the government budget in case of nondelivery of goods in customs of appointment.
4. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
purchase of the electronic and computing, telecommunication and special equipment, software and other goods;
purchase of communication services, on technical support of the equipment and the software, training of officials of Customs Service and other services for the purpose of ensuring functioning of the control system behind movement of transit cargoes.
5. Purchase of goods and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
6. Display in primary and financial accounting of information on the received (created) current and non-current assets, and also registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. Creation and submission of financial, budget reports about use of budgetary funds and reports on accomplishment of the passport of the budget program (including on productive indicators), and also control of target and effective expenditure of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.