of August 6, 2012 No. 349
About approval of requirements of industrial safety to stationary, container and portable gas stations
According to subitem 17-1) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About industrial safety on hazardous production facilities", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Requirements of industrial safety to stationary, container and portable gas stations.
2. To impose control of execution of this order on the chairman of Committee on the state control of emergency situations and industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan Akhmetov S. B.
3. This order becomes effective from the date of signing.
Acting Minister V. Petrov
Approved by the order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 6, 2012 No. 349
1. These Requirements of industrial safety extend to stationary, container and portable gas stations (further - gas station).
2. At gas station is developed and affirms the technical lead: liquidation plan of accidents; regulations on production supervision; production schedules on operation of gas station, according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2002 «About industrial safety on hazardous production facilities». Production schedules - the internal regulating document of the company establishing production methods, technology standard rates, technical means, conditions and the procedure for carrying out engineering procedure providing finished goods with the quality indicators meeting the requirements of standards, establishing safety of conducting works and achievement of optimum technical and economic indicators of production.
3. The structure of buildings, constructions, rooms for rendering services in the territory of gas station is reflected in the project documentation.
4. Servicing and repairs of processing equipment of gas station is made by the personnel allowed to servicing of this type of the equipment according to production schedules.
5. Designing of gas station is made based on the specification.
6. In the specification on designing the identified risk factors, their total striking impact are reflected, the task for decrease or liquidation of the striking impact of risk factors at the expense of the decisions made in the project is established.
7. Designing of objects of gas station is performed taking into account all identified risk factors.
8. The project provides watch systems, control of risk factors and the regulation measures allowing to liquidate negative impact of risk factors or to lower them to minimum admissible level.
9. In the analysis of risk factors in use of objects of gas station in the project documentation possible scenarios of emergency situations based on which measures for liquidation or decrease in the striking impact of dangerous production factors are provided are considered.
10. As a part of the project documentation of objects of gas station the organizational technical solutions including the following are proved and are determined:
1) material logistics of measures for protection of personnel, clientele and population in case of possible emergencies, for operational localization and liquidation of the specified situations;
2) planning and material logistics of emergency recovery operations, including temporary withdrawal of personnel and the population from defeat zone;
3) creation and providing with the necessary technical means, autonomous system of working and emergency communication and the notification providing operational informing personnel, clientele and population on possible danger;
4) providing personnel with individual and collective remedies from the striking impact of dangerous production factors.
11. The following organizational and technical solutions are provided in prektny documentation:
1) system of collection of rain and thawed snow in the territory of gas station;
2) system of localization of spill of fuel and lubricants in case of discharge and leave of oil products;
3) places of collection of the materials used in case of elimination of effects of oil spill, installation site of dustbins;
4) device of highways, ramps;
5) actions for anticorrosive protection of pipelines and reservoirs;
6) measures and means according to the prevention of education and deactivation of pyrophoric connections;
7) structure of lightning protection, grounding;
8) actions for the prevention of explosions, protection against static electricity, ignitions of fuel and lubricants, poisonings of people with vapors of oil products;
9) fire-resistant covering of the bearing steel structures;
10) fire extinguishing system.
12. The following types of lighting are provided in the project:
2) emergency illumination of safety;
3) emergency lighting evacuation.
13. The fire extinguishing system of objects of gas station is designed taking into account the following factors:
1) classifications of constructions by fire risk;
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.