of November 26, 2003 No. 1712-r
2. This order becomes effective since January 1, 2004.
Russian Federation M. Kasyanov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 26, 2003, No. 1712-r
1. Nuclear materials, except for the chemical compounds of uranium classified in subsubline items 2844 10 900 0, 2844 20 350 0, 2844 30 190 0, by 2844 30 911 0 and 2844 30 919 0 FEACN CU, the equipment, special non-nuclear materials falling under export control, included in the List approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of February 14, 1996 N202 (The Russian Federation Code, 1996, N 8, Art. 742; 1997, N 20, Art. 2234; 2000, N 26, Art. 2749).
2. The military products provided by the appendix N1 to procedure for licensing in the Russian Federation of import and export of military products which import and export are subject to control and are performed according to licenses, N1953 approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2000 (The Russian Federation Code, 2000, N 49, Art. 4799; 2001, N 51, Art. 4873).
3. Chemicals and the equipment which can be used during creation of chemical weapon and concerning which export control, included in the List approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of August 28, 2001 N1082 is established (The Russian Federation Code, 2001, N 36, the Art. 3542).
4. Radioactive isotopes in all types, connections and products, other radioactive materials, and also the radio isotope products which are the part of devices and the equipment provided in Regulations on the procedure for export from the Russian Federation and import to the Russian Federation of radioactive materials and products on their basis approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 16, 1996 N291 (The Russian Federation Code, 1996, N 13, Art. 1358; 1997, N 8, Art. 943; 2000, N 9, Art. 1036).
5. The drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, strong and toxic agents included in the nomenclature and the list approved respectively by orders of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 3, 1996 N930 (The Russian Federation Code, 1996, N 34, Art. 4122; 1998, N 32, the Art. 3909) and of June 30, 1998 N681 (The Russian Federation Code, 1998, N 27, the Art. 3198).
6. Explosives, including after utilization of ammunition, and also waste of their production, blasting agent, gunpowder of industrial function and the pyrotechnic products provided by Regulations on implementation of import in the Russian Federation, export from the Russian Federation and transit across the territory of the Russian Federation of explosives including after utilization of ammunition, and also waste of their production, blasting agents, gunpowder of industrial function and pyrotechnic products, the approved order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 12, 2000 N512 (The Russian Federation Code, 2000, N 29, Art. 3098; 2001, N 50, Art. 4735).
7. The dangerous wastes provided by the appendices N1 and 2 to the Rules of cross-border movement of waste approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 2003 N442 (The Russian Federation Code, 2003, N 29, the Art. 3012).
8. The goods which are subject to marking by excise stamps in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, but are not marked by such brands or marked with violation of established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.