of August 8, 2012 No. 765
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for creation and implementation of system of video surveillance on regular polling precincts on permanent basis during elections of People's Deputies of Ukraine in 2012
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for creation and implementation of system of video surveillance on regular polling precincts on permanent basis during elections of People's Deputies of Ukraine in 2012 which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine N. Azarov
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 8, 2012, No. 765
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Creation and Implementation of System of Video Surveillance on Regular Polling Precincts on Permanent Basis during Elections of People's Deputies of Ukraine in 2012" program for creation and putting into operation of system of video surveillance, video and broadcast of the image (dalshesistem of video surveillance) for the purpose of observation of the organization of carrying out vote and counting of votes on regular polling precincts during elections of People's Deputies of Ukraine on October 28, 2012 (further - budgetary funds).
2. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
development of technical documentation for creation and ensuring functioning of system of video surveillance;
work on creation of complex system of information security of system of video surveillance and conducting its state examination;
implementation of the software for acceptance, information processing and broadcasts of the image received by means of system of video surveillance during vote on the polling precinct;
payment of the allocated communication channels for broadcast of the image and the corresponding website of Central Election Commission;
purchase, installation, accomplishment of commissioning and putting into operation of the server, network and telecommunication hardware, computer equipment, complexes of broadcast of the image, video, its reproduction and their dismantle;
expenses on broadcast of the image;
technical support of broadcast of the image from regular polling precincts, collection, transfer and storage of materials of video surveillance.
3. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Central Election Commission.
4. Advance payment of goods, works and services according to the signed purchase agreements of goods, works and services can be performed according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 9, 2006 No. 1404 "Questions of advance payment of goods, works and services which are bought for budgetary funds" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2006, No. 41, by the Art. 2752).
5. Payment of goods, works and services is performed step by step based on the relevant acts of acceptance transfer in the expense limits provided by the estimate.
6. Purchase of goods, works and services for acquisition, installation and ensuring functioning of system of video surveillance is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. Reflection in primary and financial accounting of information on the received (created) current and non-current assets, and also opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations, in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.