of August 10, 2012 No. 1040
About establishment of requirements for energy efficiency of electric motors
According to the subitem 11) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 13, 2012 "About energy saving and increase in energy efficiency" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Establish requirements for energy efficiency of electric motors according to appendix.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 10, 2012 No. 1040
1. Requirements for energy efficiency of electric motors (further - requirements) are developed according to the subitem 11) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 13, 2012 "About energy saving and increase in energy efficiency" and determine normative indicators of energy efficiency of electric motors.
2. In these requirements the following basic concepts are used:
1) the electric motor - the electromechanical device intended for transformation of electrical energy to mechanical energy rotary or progress;
2) energy efficiency (energy efficiency) - the characteristics reflecting the relation of useful effect of use of energy resources to the costs of energy resources made for the purpose of receipt of such effect;
3) efficiency of the electric motor (further - efficiency) - the coefficient expressed as a percentage equal to the relation of useful power on electric motor shaft to the active capacity consumed by the electric motor from network, expressed in kilowatts;
4) rated power - the numerical value of output capacity included in ratings;
5) loading - all numerical values of electrical and mechanical quantities demanded from the rotating electrical machine by power network or the mechanism jointed with it at present time;
6) the mode - nature of change of loading (loadings), for which (which) the machine is intended, including if it is necessary, the periods of start-up, electric braking, idling, condition of shutdown and rest, and also their duration and the sequence in time;
7) the repeated and short-term periodic mode - the sequence of identical cycles of operation of the engine in case of which employment duration with loading is insufficient for achievement of thermal balance.
3. These requirements extend to three-phase asynchronous electric motors with short-circuited rotor (further - electric motors) general purpose:
1) capacity from 0,75 to 375 kilowatts (further - kW) inclusive;
2) with number of poles 2, 4, 6;
3) with a frequency of current of 50 Hz with a voltage up to 1000 V;
4) with continuous or repeated and short-term periodic operating mode with nominal cyclic duration of 80% or above.
4. These requirements do not extend to electric motors with number of poles 8 and more, the special engines established on means of land, sea and air transport, explosion-proof engines, multi-speed engines with the increased sliding.
5. Requirements for efficiency values which shall be equal or above specified in appendix to these requirements are imposed to electric motors.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since August 23, 2015 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 7, 2015 No. 611