of August 9, 2012 No. 1037
About approval of Rules of provision of innovative grants on commercialization of technologies
According to the subitem 19) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2012 "About the state support of industrial and innovative activities" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of provision of innovative grants on commercialization of technologies.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 9, 2012 No. 1037
1. These rules of provision of innovative grants on commercialization of technologies (dalee-Pravila) are developed according to the subitem 19) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2012 "About the state support of industrial and innovative activities" and determine procedure for provision of innovative grants on commercialization of technologies.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the grantee - the applicant who received grant according to these rules;
2) the applicant - physical person, and also the legal entity who is performing activities in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, provided for consideration the request for receipt of innovative grant according to these rules;
3) the request - the statement of the established sample with appendix of necessary documents according to requirements of these rules;
4) the industrial and innovative project (further - the project) - the complex of actions directed to the transfer of technologies, creation of new or advanced productions, technologies, goods, works and services realized during certain term of time;
5) innovative grant - the budgetary funds provided to subjects of industrialnoinnovatsionny activities on a grant basis for implementation of their industrial and innovative projects within the priority directions of provision of innovative grants;
6) subjects of industrial and innovative activities - the physical and (or) legal entities realizing projects in priority sectors of economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) grant - innovative grant on commercialization of technologies;
8) innovation - the result of activities of physical and (or) legal entities which received practical realization in the form of new or advanced productions, technologies, goods, works and services, organizational solutions of technical, production, administrative, commercial nature, and also other socially useful result taking into account providing ecological safety for the purpose of increase in cost efficiency;
9) advisory council - permanent it is advisory - the advisory body created by national institute which part independent experts in the sphere of technological entrepreneurship are;
10) commercialization of technologies - the activities connected with practical application of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities for the purpose of conclusion to the market of new or advanced goods, processes and services, directed to receipt of positive economic effect;
11) prototype - the simplified reproduction of product or its part made for research of separate characteristics of the developed product, check of justification of the made technical and art solutions;
12) model - the product reproducing or the imitating properties of the developed products, made for the purpose of check of the principle of action and determination of characteristics;
13) national institute - national institute of development in the field of technology development;
14) industrial prototype - the final product sample made on again developed worker of documentation after check by testing of compliance to its set technical requirements for the purpose of statement on production and/or proper uses;
15) technology - process and (or) complex of the equipment working in single production cycle which use provides new or advanced goods, works and services;
16) authorized body in the field of the state support of industrial and innovative activities (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management in the sphere of the industry and industrial and innovative development, and also performing in limits, stipulated by the legislation cross-industry coordination and participation in realization of the state support of industrial and innovative activities;
17) the center of commercialization of technologies - the legal entity, structural or separate division of the scientific organization, higher educational institution or the autonomous organization of education performing commercialization of technologies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since December 30, 2015 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 25, 2015 No. 1063