It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 22, 2012
of May 30, 2012 No. 629
About customs formalities on pipeline transport and power lines
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure and terms of customs control and customs clearance of goods which move pipeline transport.
2. Approve the enclosed Procedure and terms of customs control and customs clearance of goods which move power lines.
3. Approve the enclosed List of places of customs control of goods which move pipeline transport and power lines.
4. (Chmeruk M. O.) together with Department of the organization of customs control and registration of the State Customs Service of Ukraine (Syomk S. M.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine:
submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
5. This order becomes effective from the date of the introduction in action of the Customs code of Ukraine of March 13, 2012, but not earlier than day of official publication.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Myarkovsky A. I. and First Deputy Chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of Dorokhovsky O. M.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 30, 2012, No. 629
1.1. This Procedure is developed according to Articles 231, of 232, of 335, of part five of Article 247 of the Customs code of Ukraine for the purpose of determination of the actions which are subject to accomplishment by the corresponding persons and customs authorities when implementing customs control and customs clearance of the goods which are under customs control and moved with pipeline transport and also implementing transactions on substitution of natural gas (bekhola).
1.2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
the place of entrance - the place of customs control on pipeline transport through which goods arrive on customs area of Ukraine pipeline transport or are overloaded on customs area of Ukraine in pipeline transport from other mode of transport or the reservoir;
the place of exit - the place of customs control on pipeline transport through which goods are exported out of limits of customs area of Ukraine or are overloaded from pipeline transport on other mode of transport or in the reservoir;
places of customs control - equipped with necessary means of the measuring equipment and brought in the List of places of customs control of the goods moved with pipeline transport and power lines, No. approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 30, 2012 629, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on June 22, 2012 for place No. 1036/21348, on customs area of Ukraine in which customs authorities of Ukraine exercise the actual goods control, being under customs control and moved with pipeline transport, including the overloads located in places on other modes of transport, namely gas-measuring (gas-distributing) stations or Items of measurement of consumption of gas (metering stations of natural gas); storages of natural gas (further - gas storages); Items of accounting of oil and oil products; parts of the trunk oil pipelines used as the reservoir for oil storage in customs regime of customs warehouse directly in the pipeline; reservoir parks; pumping points, distribution stations or terminal stations of the ammonia line; ethylene accounting Items and so forth;
carrier - the company which provides transportation services of the goods which are under customs control and moved with pipeline transport or performs such transportation directly;
the actual control - package of measures for determination of the actual amount and physical and chemical indicators of goods which are under customs control and moved with pipeline transport which is performed by officials of customs authorities by check of indicators of metering devices, systems automated (including remote) accounting or these systems of telemechanics of trunk oil pipelines and these documents of accounting of amounts of these goods as in the places of customs control located on customs area of Ukraine, and received from the similar Items located outside customs area of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.