of August 10, 2012 No. 165
About protection of soil fertility of lands of agricultural purpose
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 28, 2012
This Law governs the relations in the field of protection of soils, fertility, preserving quality and protection against degradation and other negative phenomena connected with ownership, use, the order of lands of agricultural purpose.
In this Law terms are used in their following concept and content:
1) the soil - the natural or changed as a result of economic and other activity earth blanket which is consisting of mineral and organic substances, water, air, soil organisms and products of their life activity having the fertility, structure and other properties necessary for existence of plants and animals, life support and activities of the person;
2) protection of the soil - complex of legal, organizational, economic and other measures on rational use of soils, and also according to the prevention of their degradation and protection against negative impacts of natural and technogenic nature;
3) soil condition - set of the indicators characterizing structure, structure and soil characteristics;
4) quality of the soil - set of the soil characteristics determining nature and efficiency of participation of soils in providing the favorable circle for dwelling of the person, plants and animals;
5) fertile layer of earth - the upper layer of earth having properties, favorable for growth of plants;
6) rare soils - the soils created in unique climatic conditions and having special nature protection, scientific and other valuable characteristics;
7) the soils which are under the threat of disappearance - the soils losing the properties or disappearing as natural natural objects;
8) standard rates of quality of the soil - the indicators characterizing structure and soil characteristics in case of which it keeps the fertility;
9) admissible impact on the soil - indicators of impact of economic activity and other types of use of the soil in case of which the standard rates of quality of the soil which are not exceeding permissible anthropogenous load on the soil are observed;
10) standard rates of permissible anthropogenous load on the soil - indicators of complex impact of different types economic and other types of use of the soil in case of which the capability of the soil is provided to perform the natural functions, keeping quality and level of fertility;
11) pollution of the soil - receipt to the soil and accumulating in it hazardous chemical, radioactive materials and microorganisms which worsen quality of the soil negatively influence other components of the environment and the environment in general;
12) degradation of the soil - the deterioration in structure and structure of the soil which is characterized by decrease in fertility and destruction of the soil which promote pollution, bogging, salinization and other negative changes in the soil;
13) depletion of the soil - the change of structure and soil characteristics which is characterized by the reduction of content of nutritive matters leading to decrease in its fertility and degradation;
14) violation of the soil - partial or final fracture, physical (mechanical) extermination of structure of the soil;
15) recovery of the soil - application of the measures directed to recovery of natural structure, quality of the soil, fertility and its properties.
The basic principles of state policy in the field of protection of soils in the conditions of risk mountain agriculture and livestock production are:
1) priority of rational use and soil conservation as major component in ensuring food security in the conditions of risk mountain agriculture;
2) priority of interests of protection of soils over the economic and economic interests characteristic of the highland;
3) priority of actions for increase in soil fertility and to recovery of degraded soils;
4) scientific justification of impact on soil condition when implementing economic and other activity;
5) publicity, completeness and accuracy of the information about condition of the soil and in the solution of tasks of protection of soils;
6) participation of specialists in case of decision making in the field of protection of soils;
7) inevitability of responsibility for the harm done to the soil.
1. Steady use of soil fertility in the conditions of risk mountain agriculture.
2. Steady management of lands for the purpose of stabilization and increase in fertility, improvement of structure and quality of the soil in the conditions of risk agriculture.
3. Monitoring of condition of soil fertility and its natural structure, taking into account risk economic maintaining.
4. Prevention and protection of soils from negative impacts and their prevention.
5. Priority of preserving soils as natural resource and component of the nature taking into account that the Kyrgyz Republic is the highland with risk to preserving fertility of soils.
6. Rational economic use of soil fertility.
7. Development and deployment in production of soil-conserving technologies, the equipment, grades of crops and type, breeds of animals taking into account risks of mountain agriculture.
8. Program implementation, strategies of development for the Kyrgyz Republic where the main component are measures for preserving and increase in soil fertility, its protection from degradation which provide system of complex actions and sufficient economic levers for its realization.
9. Development of science and scientific research in protection of soils.
10. Designation of powers and responsibility of executive bodies and local self-government, business entities on monitoring and protection of soils.
11. Conducting examination of the adopted regulatory legal acts, international treaties and agreements on soil policy of the Kyrgyz Republic taking into account risks of mountain agriculture.
12. Practical implementation of actions for improvement of condition of soils by business entities irrespective of pattern of ownership.
In competence of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of protection of soils belong:
1) development and enhancement of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on protection of soils;
2) ratification of interstate contracts and agreements on protection of soils taking into account national soil policy;
3) establishment of the main directions of national policy in the field of protection, rational use and preserving fertility of soils;
4) examination and control of execution of the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic on compliance to national soil policy.
Enter competence of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) carrying out single national soil policy;
2) determination of authorized body on protection of soils;
3) the conclusion of international treaties and agreements for the purpose of realization of national soil policy;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.