of July 27, 2012 No. 234
About approval of Rules of safe handling of weapon
Based on part twelve of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 13, 2001 "About weapon" and subitem 9.4 of Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 4, 2007 No. 611 "About some questions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the organizations which are a part of the system of law-enforcement bodies" the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of safe handling of weapon.
2. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
militia major general I. A. Shunevich
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus of July 27, 2012 No. 234
1. These rules establish procedure for safe handling of gas guns and revolvers, fire sports and hunting weapon, pneumatic weapon with dulny energy over J 7,5, alarm and throwing weapon (further, unless otherwise specified, - weapon).
2. These rules are obligatory for execution by citizens of the Republic of Belarus, the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Belarus (further - the owner), in case of weapon handling for the purpose of self-defense, in the educational purposes, for sports activities and hunting for the territories of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Weapon shall be used and used according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 13, 2001 "About weapon" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2001, No. 109, 2/810) and the Procedure for turnover of office and civil weapon and ammunition to it in the territory of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 30, 2002 No. 473 "About measures for enhancement of regulation of turnover of military, office, civil weapon and ammunition to it in the territory of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 100, 1/4006).
4. The owner of weapon shall:
4.1. store weapon and cartridges in the place of residence (stay) with observance of the conditions ensuring their safety, safety of storage and excluding access to them for strangers in the locked safes or metal cases, boxes from high-strength materials or in the wooden boxes upholstered with iron. At the same time weapon shall be discharged and delivered on safety lock;
4.2. always to handle weapon as with loaded and ready to production of shot;
4.3. observe the safety requirements stated in the passport (maintenance instruction) of specific model of weapon;
4.4. during the sporting events, educational and training firing practice to load the weapon and to begin firing only with the permission of the head of firing practice;
4.5. check channels of trunk, and also weapon components before firing, and also after fall of weapon for availability in (on) them foreign objects and if necessary to delete them;
4.6. start firing from weapon only after studying of its device, acceptances of dismantling, assembly, loading and discharge, methods of aiming and conducting firing, and also these rules;
4.7. make adjustment fire of weapon only in the places which are specially intended for this purpose;
4.8. when firing to consider trajectory of flight of bullet, the striking elements of throwing weapon, possible negative consequences in case of defeat of the purpose, ricochet and miss;
4.9. upon termination of firing to discharge weapon;
4.10. transport weapon discharged and packed into transport container, case or cover. In transit the cartridges to weapon striking elements of throwing weapon (further - the striking elements) can be packed together with weapon without their ramming into cartridge chamber, equipments of shop or drum;
4.11. prevent fall of weapon and cartridges to it.
5. It is forbidden:
5.1. without need to load the weapon, to switch off safety lock, to impose finger on trigger until aiming;
5.2. direct weapon even if it is not loaded, towards people, pets, vehicles or in the direction of their possible emergence, buildings, constructions, wires and support of power lines, and also in other dangerous directions, except as specified self-defenses;
5.3. store, carry, transport and use weapon and cartridges to it without the corresponding permission to their storage and carrying;
5.4. use for firing defective or damaged (the having cracks, zaboina, swellings, corrosion) weapon and cartridges to it, and also throwing weapon with obvious defects (chips, cracks, the turned-off screws, damages of bowstring);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.