of August 4, 2012 No. 310-IV
About sanatorium case
This Law determines the principles of state policy in the field of sanatorium case and governs the relations in the sphere of studying, use, development and protection of natural medical resources and resorts in Turkmenistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) natural medical resources – mineral waters, therapeutic muds, brine of estuaries and lakes, medical climate, other natural objects and conditions used for treatment and prevention of diseases and the organization of rest;
2) the resort – mastered and especially protected natural territory used in the treatment-and-prophylactic purposes having natural medical resources and buildings, necessary for their operation, and constructions including infrastructure facilities;
3) Kurortny district – the territory with the resorts which are compactly located in it united by the general district of sanitary protection;
4) sanatorium case – set of all types of scientific practical activities on the organization and implementation of treatment and prevention of diseases on the basis of use of natural medical resources;
5) the district of sanitary protection – especially protected natural territory with the mode of managing, accommodation, environmental management set by the legislation of Turkmenistan providing protection and preserving natural medical resources and resorts with the sites adjoining to it from pollution and premature depletion;
6) users – the physical persons and legal entities performing development and use of natural medical resources based on the license;
7) the technological scheme of development and use of natural medical resources – the project document establishing technical methods and amounts of production and use of natural medical resources, regulations of losses and methods of preserving and improvement of medicinal properties of the specified resources in case of operation;
8) resort fund of Turkmenistan – set of all revealed and considered natural medical resources, the natural territories of improving appointment, resorts and resort areas.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on sanatorium case is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the relations connected with protection and use of natural medical resources and the resorts of Turkmenistan.
2. The property relations in the field of protection and use of natural medical resources, resorts are regulated by the civil legislation of Turkmenistan if other is not established by this Law.
The main objectives of this Law is establishment of the state guarantees of constitutional right of citizens for health protection and rest, creating favorable conditions for ensuring protection and studying of natural medical resources of the country, the organization of treatment, prevention of diseases and rest of the population on the basis of their use.
1. Recognition of the territory by the resort is performed depending on its importance by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, the corresponding local executive body based on special balneological, hydrogeological and other researches.
2. The resorts of Turkmenistan can have the international, state or local value.
The resort of the international or state value is formed by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan on representation of authorized state body in the field of health care (further - authorized body) and trade-union body.
The resort of local value is formed by the solution of local executive body in coordination with authorized body and trade-union body.
3. The procedure and features of functioning of the resort are determined by the regulations on it approved depending on value by authorized body or local executive body in coordination with trade-union body.
Support of development of resorts in Turkmenistan is performed according to national development programs of sanatorium case.
State regulation of sanatorium case is performed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, authorized body and local executive bodies within the powers.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in the sphere of sanatorium case:
1) is provided by carrying out single state policy;
2) makes the decision on formation of the resort of the international and state value;
3) establishes the sizes, borders and the mode of districts of sanitary protection of the resorts having the international and state value;
4) approves national development programs of sanatorium case;
5) will be organized by conducting state examination of development programs of resorts and resort areas, explored reserves of natural medical resources;
6) is approved by the Procedure for provision in use of natural medical resources for the organization of treatment and prevention of diseases, and also rest of the population;
7) is performed by international cooperation in the sphere of studying and use of resource capacity of resorts and resort areas;
8) performs other functions within the competence.
Authorized body in the sphere of sanatorium case:
1) performs coordination of activities of public authorities and local government bodies for realization of state policy in the sphere of sanatorium case;
2) keeps the state account of resort fund of Turkmenistan and the state register of the natural territories of improving appointment and resorts, including sanatorium organizations;
3) together with trade-union body:
a) develops drafts of national development programs of sanatorium case and submits them for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan;
b) establishes regulations on use of natural medical resources for the organization of sanatorium treatment, treatment-and-prophylactic and recovery actions;
c) establishes instructions for use resorts;
d) performs preparation and retraining of personnel;
4) performs coordination of sales activity of national development programs of sanatorium case;
5) will organize scientific research for the purpose of expansion of resort fund of Turkmenistan and increase in efficiency of its use, development of evidence-based recommendations about use of natural medical resources;
6) is established by procedure and regulations of material logistics of resorts and sanatorium organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.