It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 2, 2012
of April 13, 2012 No. 320
About approval of the Procedure for registration and issue of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine
According to the Laws of Ukraine "About freedom of travel and the free choice of the residence in Ukraine", "About bases of social protection of homeless persons and street children", the Regulations on the passport of the citizen of Ukraine approved by the Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of June 26, 1992 No. 2503-X, Regulations on the Public migratory service of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 6, 2011 No. 405 of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for registration and issue of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine which is applied.
2. Concerning registration and issue of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine before completion of forming of system of bodies of the Public migratory service of Ukraine to leave accomplishment of functions behind law-enforcement bodies.
3. To department of material security of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Zinov P. I.) provide territorial authorities and divisions of State department for nationality, immigrations and registration of physical persons of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, with necessary quantity of blanks products.
4. To chiefs of head departments, Departments of MIA of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol to organize studying of this Procedure by staff of bodies and divisions of internal affairs and to provide steady observance of its requirements.
5. To the public migratory service of Ukraine (Kovalchuk M. M.):
organize studying of this Procedure by employees of bodies of the Public migratory service of Ukraine and provide steady observance of its requirements;
provide provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister militia major general Ratushnyak V. I. and Chairman of the Public migratory service of Ukraine Kovalchuk M. M.
9. Send this order on accessory.
Minister general of internal service of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of April 13, 2012, No. 320
1.1. This Procedure is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About freedom of travel and the free choice of the residence in Ukraine", "About bases of social protection of homeless persons and street children", the Regulations on the passport of the citizen of Ukraine approved by the Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of June 26, 1992 No. 2503-XII.
1.2. The passport of the citizen of Ukraine (further - the passport) is issued by territorial subdivisions of the Public migratory service of Ukraine (further - territorial subdivisions) at the place of residence to each citizen of Ukraine after achievement of 16-year age, and further exchanges in case of need, issued instead of lost, stolen or spoiled.
Are issued to homeless citizens of the passport also in the place of stay.
Issue and exchange of the passport are carried out in a month.
the statement for issue of the passport (appendix 1) (further - the statement);
certificate of birth;
3,5 x 4,5 of cm two photos in size (photos which move for execution of the passport shall be executed from one negative, with the image of person only fullface, without headdress, made on thin white or color photographic paper without angle-piece; for citizens who constantly wear glasses photography wearing spectacles is obligatory);
the certificate of registration of person by the citizen of Ukraine or the certificate on belonging to citizenship of Ukraine, and in necessary cases - other documents determined by article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About citizenship of Ukraine" (if necessary);
the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad - for citizens of Ukraine who constantly lived abroad, upon return of them on accommodation at Ukraine;
the certificate of capture on accounting of homeless persons issued by the relevant center of accounting of homeless persons (for homeless persons).
Originals of documents are returned to person after acceptance applications to consideration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.