of June 2, 2012 No. 359
About approval of the Technical regulation "About Electric Safety"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation "About Electric Safety" according to appendix.
2. This resolution becomes effective after one year from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding technical regulation of the Customs union.
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 2, 2012 No. 359
This Technical regulation according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" is applied for the purpose of protection of life and human health, animals and the prevention of the actions misleading consumers concerning safety of the electrotechnical equipment.
1. This Technical regulation establishes:
1) the minimum mandatory requirements of safety to the electrotechnical equipment of production appointment;
2) rules of identification of subjects to regulation for application of this Technical regulation;
3) rules and forms of assessment of conformity of subjects to regulation to requirements of this Technical regulation.
2. This Technical regulation does not contain requirements to design.
3. The electrotechnical and energy equipment and their components given in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation belongs to objects of technical regulation of this Technical regulation. This Technical regulation extends to the electrotechnical and energy equipment released and put into operation made in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and imported on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) new, irrespective of country of source;
2) being in operation after upgrade;
3) being in operation and imported on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) held for use with rated voltage to 1000 V of alternating and direct current, except for:
- the electrotechnical equipment intended for work in the explosive atmosphere;
- medical equipment;
- communication equipment;
- the electric equipment of elevators and cargo elevators (except electrical machines);
- electrotechnical equipment of defense appointment;
- electric equipment of rail transport, air and water vessels.
4. For the purposes of this Technical regulation the following concepts are used:
blocking in the electrotechnical equipment - implementation of logical function of prohibition in electrotechnical product (device);
blocking of the electrotechnical equipment - the part of the electrotechnical equipment intended for prevention or restriction of accomplishment of transactions with one parts of the equipment in case of certain conditions or provisions of other parts of the equipment for the purpose of the prevention of origin in it inadmissible conditions or exception of access to its parts which are energized;
commissioning - documentary drawn up event fixing readiness of the electrotechnical equipment for application to destination;
equalization of potential - method of decrease in tension of touch and step between points of electric chain, to which perhaps simultaneous touch or on which there can be at the same time person;
double isolation - the electric isolation consisting of working and additional isolation;
bipolar touch - simultaneous touch to two poles of the electroinstallation (the electrotechnical equipment) of direct current which is energized;
two-phase touch - simultaneous touch to two poles of the electroinstallation which is energized;
additional isolation - the electric isolation provided in addition to working isolation for protection against defeat by electric current in case of damage of working isolation;
short circuit on the body - accidental electric connection of current carrying part of the electrotechnical equipment is direct with the earth or not current carrying carrying-out designs, or objects which are not isolated from the earth on the body;
zeroing (protective zeroing) - deliberate electric connection with the zero protective conductor of metal not current carrying parts which can appear energized;
protection against touch to current carrying parts - the device preventing touch or approach on dangerous distance to current carrying parts;
protective grounding - deliberate electric connection with the earth or its equivalent of metal not current carrying parts which can appear energized;
protective shutdown - the high-speed protection providing automatic shutdown of electroinstallation in case of danger of defeat in it with current;
zone of spreading of current of short circuit on the earth - zone of the earth outside which the electric potential caused by short circuit currents on the earth can be conditionally accepted equal to zero;
the manufacturer - the legal entity, including foreign, or the individual entrepreneur, the production and/or the realization of the electrotechnical equipment enabling on its own behalf and responsible for its compliance to safety requirements;
the importer - the legal entity who signed with the representative of the Kyrgyz Republic the agreement in foreign trade on transfer of the electrotechnical equipment enables the realization of this equipment and bears responsibility for its compliance to essential safety requirements;
the small tension (safe tension) - the rated voltage no more than 50 V applied for the purpose of reduction of danger of defeat by electric current;
upgrade - modification, for the purpose of improvement technical (technology, working) characteristics in design of the electrotechnical equipment which is in operation;
rated voltage - the entrance and/or output tension of the electrotechnical equipment given by the manufacturer on this equipment and in operational documents;
tension concerning the earth - tension concerning point of the earth which is out of zone of spreading of current of short circuit on the earth;
touch tension - tension between two points of chain of current which the person at the same time concerns;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.