of February 28, 2012 No. 264
About approval of the sizes of quota of acceptance in case of revenues to study in the organizations of education realizing educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary and higher education
For the purpose of implementation of subitem 24-1) of Article 4 and Item 8 of article 26 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the acceptance quota sizes in case of revenues to study in the organizations of education realizing educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary and higher education from the approved state educational order for:
1) citizens from among persons with disability of the first or second group, persons with disability since the childhood, children with disability – 1 percent;
2) combat veterans in the territory of other states, the veterans equated on privileges to veterans of the Great Patriotic War – percent 0,5;
3) citizens from among rural youth on training in the educational programs determining social and economic development of the village – 35 percent;
4) persons of the Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - 4 percent;
5) orphan children and children without parental support, and also the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from among youth who lost or without parental support to age of majority, - 1 percent;
6) the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from among rural youth moving to the regions determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan – 5 percent;
7) children from families in which four and more minor children are brought up, - 5 percent;
8) children from among the incomplete families having this status at least three years - 1 percent;
9) children from the families raising children with disability since the childhood, persons with disability of the first or second group – 1 percent.
3. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after its first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.