of July 6, 2012 No. 200
About approval of the Regulations on secondary vocational, professional education in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of further enhancement of regulatory framework of system of secondary vocational, professional education taking into account modern requirements to training the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on secondary vocational, professional education in the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 6, 2012 No. 200
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization and implementation of secondary vocational, professional education in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Secondary vocational, professional education with training term based on general secondary education is three years obligatory independent type of system of life-long education and is performed according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About education".
2. The system of averages of special, professional educational institutions is represented by the academic lyceums and professional colleges providing necessary organizational, educational and methodical, material and psychology and pedagogical conditions for relization of the purposes and tasks of secondary vocational, professional education.
Average special, professional educational institutions in the activities are guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other regulatory legal acts, this Provision, and also the charters.
3. Averages special, professional educational uchrezhdniya are legal entities, are created, will be reorganized and liquidated according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
Average special, professional educational institutions have the charter, separate balance, personal accounts in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance and its territorial subdivisions (for state educational institutions), settlement accounts, seal, angular stamp and forms with indication of the name.
The charter of average of special, professional educational institution is developed and affirms according to the legislation.
4. State bodies and public authorities on places according to the legislation can be founders of the public average special, professional educational institutions.
Non-state average special, professional educational institutions are created by physical and non-state legal entities in the procedure established by the legislation.
5. The purpose of secondary vocational, professional education is the profound profile, differentiated training, ensuring intellectual development of pupils and acquisition of specialties by them by the professions chosen according to their capabilities and bents.
6. Tasks of secondary vocational, professional education are:
ensuring access to quality compulsory secondary vocational, professional education of graduates of the 9th classes of comprehensive schools;
satisfaction of need of the personality for consecutive intellectual, cultural and spiritual and moral development;
education of youth in the spirit of commitment to the national idea and patriotism, forming of spiritually rich and harmoniously developed personality having independent outlook and independent thinking;
implementation of general education and professional programs within the state educational standards providing knowledge acquisition and professional training of pupils at the high high-quality level for continuation by them of training at the subsequent steps of education or occupation labor activity according to the chosen profession and specialty;
the maximum providing industries of economy, the administrative and social sphere with personnel with secondary vocational, professional education of necessary profile.
7. Average special, professional educational institutions are created taking into account demographic, social and economic and geographical conditions of the territories, market demand of work for specialists of the corresponding profile, with the maximum approach of their placement to the main places of residence of pupils. For nonresident pupils under the academic lyceums and professional colleges the hostels providing them sufficient domestic conditions for accommodation in separation from family are as far as possible created.
Training in the academic lyceums and professional colleges is performed in presentia with training term three years.
8. The academic lyceum gives secondary vocational education according to the state educational standard, provides intensive intellectual development, the profound, profile, differentiated training in the humanitarian and natural-science directions.
Training in the academic lyceums is directed to forming of the potential contingent of students of bachelor degree of the highest educational institutions.
In case of receipt in the academic lyceums pupils taking into account the opportunities and interests voluntarily choose the direction of profound development of educational disciplines and rates - humanitarian or natural-science.
For the purpose of improvement of succession of secondary vocational, professional and higher education the state academic lyceums are assigned to profile highest educational institutions with which relations are regulated by their charters and the legislation.
For realization of the profound, profile, differentiated training the relevant highest educational institutions can perform patronage over the academic lyceum.
9. The professional college gives secondary vocational, professional education within the State educational standard, provides profound development of professional bents, skills of pupils, finding of broad range of specialties in the chosen professions.
Professional colleges are classified proceeding from type and profile of training of specialists.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since August 8, 2020 according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 7, 2020 No. 466