of July 20, 2012 No. 57
About adoption of the Technical regulation of "About Safety of Explosives and Products on Their Basis" custom union
According to article 3 of the Agreement on the Eurasian economic commission of November 18, 2011 Council of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Accept the technical regulation of" the Customs union "About safety of explosives and products on their basis" (TR CU 028/2012) (is applied).
2. Determine that the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of explosives and products on their basis" becomes effective since July 1, 2014, except for Item 1 of Article 4, which becomes effective since January 1, 2021.
3. This Decision shall enter into force upon the expiry of 30 calendar days from the date of its official publication.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Russian Federation
Accepted by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of July 20, 2012, No. 57
1. This technical regulation of the Customs union (further - the technical regulation) is developed according to the Agreement on the single principles and rules of technical regulation in the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation of November 18, 2010.
2. This technical regulation establishes on single customs area of the Customs union necessary requirements to explosives and products on their basis, and also to related processes of production, application, storage, transportation (transportation).
3. This technical regulation is accepted for the purpose of protection of life and (or) health of the person, property, the environment, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers.
4. Provisions of this technical regulation are obligatory for execution in case of development, production, storage, transportation (transportation), use of explosives and products on their basis.
5. If concerning explosives and products on their basis other technical regulations of the Customs union establishing requirements to explosives and products on their basis are accepted, then explosives and products on their basis shall conform to requirements of these technical regulations of the Customs union which action extends to them.
1. Action of this technical regulation extends on:
b) the explosives which are directly not applied to energy use of explosion in the industrial purposes, and used for production of the explosives and products specified in the subitem and) this Article, the explosives except for initiating;
Explosive - the condensed chemical or mix of such substances capable under certain conditions under the influence of external impacts to the bystry self-extending chemical transformation (explosion) with allocation of large amount of heat and gaseous products;
product on the basis of explosive - the compact mass of explosive of the final sizes concluded in cover or without it held for use in the made type independently or in combination with other explosives;
means of initiation - the products containing explosive and intended for excitement or transfer and excitement of detonation;
use of explosives and products on their basis - performance of works or the actions provided by direct purpose of the specified substances or products and also preparation for their accomplishment;
the initiating explosive - the highly sensitive explosive which is easily detonating from the elementary initial impulses (blow, the friction, heating, the spark category) intended for excitement of detonation or ignition of other explosives;
marking of packaging of explosives and products on their basis, and also products on the basis of explosives - drawing conventional signs, texts on consumer packaging of explosives and products on their basis, and also on products on the basis of explosives;
marking of explosives - introduction in explosives in case of their production of the marking substance and (or) the microcarrier revealed by ad hoc methods;
the microcarrier - the material object containing information allowing to identify explosive, his manufacturer;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.