of June 15, 2012 No. 795
About approval of Rules of rendering services in ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service
According to the subitem 22) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of rendering services in ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 15, 2012 No. 795
1. Rules of rendering services in ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" and determine procedure for rendering services in ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service.
2. In Rules the following basic concepts and determinations are used:
1) system operator - the organization exercising centralized operativnodispetchersky control, ensuring parallel work with power supply systems of other states, maintenance of balance in power supply system, rendering system services and acquisition of support services at subjects of the wholesale market of electrical energy and also transfer of electrical energy on national power grid, its maintenance and maintenance in operational readiness;
2) single electric utility system of the Republic of Kazakhstan - set of the power plants, power lines and substations providing reliable and high-quality power supply of consumers of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) the duplicative (shunting) power lines - the power lines constructed and enacted by subjects of the market of electrical energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in addition to the existing power lines of national power grid on which the overflow of electrical energy with the normalized electric power quality and degree of reliability, corresponding categorization of subjects was performed, and changing potokoraspredeleniye in national power grid;
4) regulating authority - the state body performing management in spheres of natural monopolies and in the controlled markets;
5) authorized body - the state body performing management in the field of power industry;
6) national power grid - set of the substations, distributing devices, interregional and (or) interstate power lines and power lines performing issue of electrical energy of power plants of 220 kilovolts and above, not privatizeable and transferred to the national company according to the procedure and on conditions which are determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) reliability and stability of electric utility service - capability of electric system to resist to emergency indignations, keeping in case of their emergence the unity of the main network necessary for ensuring food of most of consumers or recovery of food of part of consumers whose electric utility service was interrupted in the course of violation of normal operating mode of power supply system;
8) services in ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service - complex of the organizational and technical measures which are carried out by the system operator for the purpose of providing contractual conditions of reliability and stability of electric utility service of consumers.
3. Rendering services by the system operator in reliability and stability of electric utility service of the subjects of electricity market who constructed the duplicating/shunting power lines consists in:
1) the choice of schemes of electric connections of single electric utility system of Kazakhstan in general and its separate parts for the characteristic seasonal periods;
2) maintenance of proper technical condition of the operating power lines of national power grid providing reliability and stability of electric utility service of the consumers who constructed and using the duplicative (shunting) power lines;
3) regulation of tension in the network controlled by dispatch centers of the system operator and schedule development of tension in control points of power network;
4) development and implementation of actions for prevention and localization of technology violations in single electric utility system;
5) management of handling capacity of national power grid;
6) development and deployment of system-wide antiemergency automatic equipment, control of operation of devices of relay protection and antiemergency automatic equipment, approval of parameters of their setup;
7) operational localization and subsequent elimination of emergency damages to result of impact of the extreme, spontaneous phenomena or third parties;
8) management of overflows of electrical energy in the conditions of parallel work of single electric utility system of Kazakhstan with power pools of the adjacent states;
9) to making the operational orders aimed at providing reliability and stability of electric utility service.
4. Rendering services in ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service is performed based on the agreements signed between the system operator and subjects of electricity market according to the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and these rules.
5. The service agreement on ensuring reliability and stability of electric utility service shall contain procedure and conditions of provision of services, and also procedure and payment terms of these services, responsibility of the parties for non-execution of the conditions provided by the agreement and also conditions:
1) execution of the orders of the system operator aimed at providing reliability and stability of electric utility service, and also orders of the system operator on amounts and settings of automatic frequency loading, frequency automatic repeated inclusion, special automatic equipment of shutdown of loading;
2) implementation of the orders of the system operator issued in case of study of requests for repair of the capital equipment of substations and networks, devices of relay protection, antiemergency automatic equipment, means of dispatching and technology management;
3) accomplishment of the orders of the system operator directed to prevention and liquidation of technology violations in case of production, transfer and distribution of electrical energy;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.