of July 5, 2012 No. 474
About the Technical regulation "About Safety of Soft Drinks"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation "About Safety of Soft Drinks" according to appendix.
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding technical regulation of the Customs union.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 5, 2012 No. 474
1. This Technical regulation is applied for the purpose of protection of life and human health, plant and animal life, environmental protection, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers of nonalcoholic products.
2. This Technical regulation establishes:
1) the mandatory requirements to nonalcoholic products ensuring its safety;
2) requirements to production processes, storages, transportations, realization and utilizations of nonalcoholic products;
3) requirements to packaging and marking of nonalcoholic products;
4) rules of identification of nonalcoholic products for the purposes of application of this Technical regulation;
5) rules and forms of assessment of conformity of nonalcoholic products to provisions of this Technical regulation.
3. This Technical regulation is applied to the soft drinks made and (or) which are in circulation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
This Technical regulation does not extend to products intended for baby food.
4. Objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation is applied are:
1) the soft drinks released in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) production processes (production), storage, transportation, realization and utilization of nonalcoholic products.
Dairy and juice products do not belong to soft drinks.
5. For the purposes of this Technical regulation the basic concepts established in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" are used. Along with them the following main determinations are used:
nonalcoholic products - the soft drinks and food semifinished products applied to their production (syrups, concentrates, dry mixes) by their mixing with water;
pollution of products - hit in products of objects, particles, substances and organisms owing to which it acquires properties, dangerous to the person, and ceases to conform to requirements of the technical regulation;
identification - establishment of compliance of specific products to sample and (or) its description;
the manufacturer of products - the legal entity or physical person performing production of products;
isotonic soft drink - the soft drink of special purpose promoting compensation of losses of nutrients during accomplishment of intensive physical activities and in renewal period of human body after such loadings;
concentrates of soft drinks - the ready-made products of nonalcoholic production containing completely main components, or the made semifinished products of nonalcoholic production received from several ingredients; concentrates can consist of one or several parts applied further to mixing with water (drinking, mineral, natural and table), missing components, saturations or not saturations by carbon dioxide;
cocktails - the soft drinks containing no more 1,2 of % of alcohol, made with use of mix of different types of wine and wine materials;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.